The accident

Brooke's POV

Misty was holding me back and later I got so mad that I screamed.

Everything started to shake and then I didn't feel Misty's grip on me anymore.

I was about to turn around when everything turned black.

What happened?I'm scared.I thought before I was fully engulfed by darkness.

-Will's POV-

The ground shook as Brooke screamed.I saw Misty let go of Brooke and fall backwards hitting her head against the nightstand.

She fell to the floor and Brooke stopped screaming and fainted.

"MISTY!!"Nico screamed running over to her.

"BROOKE!!!"I screamed and ran over to her.

Wait did I actually do and say that?I mean Brooke does look beautiful.Stop thinking that Will.I thought to myself.

I carried Brooke to another bed while Nico put Misty on the bed she was on earlier.

I ran to get some nectar for the both of them.When I gave nectar to Misty I saw that she had a bump on her head but then all of a sudden the bump faded.

-6 hours later-

I was walking towards the infirmary since lunch already finished.

It was hard to bring Nico to come eat since he didn't want to leave Misty's side.Luckily for me after some arguing he finally gave in.

When lunch finished he wanted to go back to the infirmary but Hazel dragged him towards the arena so he can have some time to think and be outside.Also because tonight being Capture the Flag.

I need to skip it since I have to take care of Brooke and Misty.

When I got to the infirmary Brooke and Misty were just sitting on the beds talking to each other.

"Huh I wonder why this keeps ha........"then Misty stopped her sentence when she saw me.

Brooke then turned towards me and said"Hi"shyly.

Wait shyly.Earlier she wanted to attack me.

"Apologize"was all Misty said to Brooke.

"Ok ok.Listen Will.I'm sorry for what I said earlier and for what I did"Brooke said playing with her hair.

"It's ok but I think you need to apologize to your sister.I mean you did make her hit her head"I said.

"I already did and she said that it doesn't hurt.Now where's Death Breath"she said.

"He's in the arena but I think you..."I started but both Misty and Brooke jumped off the beds and walked towards me.

"Thanks for the help....um who's your godly parent?"Brooke asked.

"Apollo"

"Oh ok.Thanks for the help,Sun"then they both ran out of the infirmary and towards the arena.

They were there in no time.

Wow they're fast.But how did they heal really quickly?