That's weird

Misty's POV

Ok I'm so tired of chasing them.We ran all the way towards the woods.I wasn't tired like sweating but I was tired of them.

When they stopped to catch their breaths I hid behind a tree and when they turned and didn't see me they high fived each other.

"Yes we lost them"Connor said laughing.

"Yeah....finally I was about to faint"I heard Travis say.

I was a little angry and when I looked down I saw roots growing and when I peeked towards the Stolls I saw the roots going towards them.

Stop.I said in my mind.

They followed my order and stopped a few feet away from the Stolls's legs.

I just smirked.

Grab their legs.I said in my mind again.

When I thought that they went super fast and grabbed the Stolls's legs and pulled them up so they were upside down.

I started to laugh and ran towards them and grabbed mine and Brooke's phones that they dropped.

"Misty...but how? And why are these roots holding us upside down!"Connor shrieked.

I just laughed and walked away and when I was just a few feet away I said.

"Put them down"

When I said that I heard two thumps and groaning.

"Thank you"I said starting to run out of the woods.

When I exited I was walking while looking down at my phone seeing the pictures that they took and I gotta say they're funny.

There was one that showed Travis painting Nico's cabin pink.I started at laugh and then someone bumped into me and we both fell backwards.

When I looked at that person I saw Brooke.

"Hey you got our phones back"she said happily.

"Yeah I did and it was weird at how I got them back"I said handing Brooke her phone back after standing up.

"Really? Wait I wanted to tell you something about Nico and it's really hilarious"she said starting to laugh.

When she said Nico I shifted a little.

"What about him?"I asked curious.

"Ok get this.....he's....wait for it....gay"she said starting to crack up.I didn't laugh at all I just frowned.Also,I felt my heart break.

Wait....he's gay.No that's not possible.No I don't believe it.

"Why aren't you laughing Misty?"Brooke asked.

I just shook my head.

"I don't feel like it.I-I'm going to our cabin"I said running towards my cabin.

When I entered I ran towards my bed and lied there crying.

That's not true.It can't be.It just can't be.I won't believe it.

-Brooke's POV-

Ok that was weird.What's up with Misty? I thought.

"Hi"I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see the guy and the girl from the arena.

"Um hi"I asked confused.

"Oh sorry we didn't get to introduce ourselves earlier.Hi I'm Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite"the girl said.

Ok I'm only going to say this once but she looks really pretty.And I'm jealous.

"And I'm Jason Grace son of Jupiter"the cute blonde said.But by the looks of it they are dating since their holding hands.

"Wait Jupiter as in Jupiter the Roman form of Zeus"I asked.

"Yeah how did you know?"Jason said.

"By reading and right before you ask I don't have dyslexia.Me and my sister don't have it and now that I remember you were one of the guys that helped me and my sister into camp"I said pointing towards Jason.

"Yeah I was one of them and the other guy is your half-brother, Tyson"he said.

"Wait my half-brother is a cyclops"I said surprised."That's so cool but where is he?"I asked confused.

"Oh right after you two entered he went back towards your dad's underwater palace"Piper answered me.

"Aww that's too bad"but then I remembered something and I smirked.

"Oh no.Your smirking....um I think I'm going to find Annabeth and practice sword fighting with her.Bye Jason.Bye um..."

"Brooke"I finished for her.

"Ok bye Brooke"she said waving bye to us.

When she left I started.

"Do you know Nico?"I asked Jason.

"Um yeah why"Jason replied confused.

"Well did you know he's gay"I said.

When I said that Jason's cheeks flushed.

I gasped."You already know"

"No I don't"he answered quickly.

"Tell me or I'll hurt you"I threatened.

"Um...Nico is gay and he liked Percy and Will"he said quickly.

I felt my mouth hung open wide.

"He likes my brother"I said.

"I said liked"Jason said.

"It's still the same thing and this is good gossip.And don't worry I won't tell anyone I'll only tell my twin sister"I said before he could respond.When I finished I started to run to go find Misty.

I remember she said that she is going to our cabin.

When I entered I saw her on her bed with her back towards me.I was walking up to her when I heard a sniff.

Was she crying? I thought.

When I walked up to her I looked at her face and I saw that she was asleep and her face was tear-stained.

She cried herself to sleep.Who made her cry? I thought angrily clenching my hands into fists.

I swear when I find the person who made my twin sister cry.I will beat them up so bad that they will only see my face last before blacking out.And if it's that s**** b**** Nico...well I'll make him pay.

~Hey guys just wanted to say.I don't say bad words and so I don't write them.If a word has this(***) then that means it's a bad word.I don't like writing the bad words or a least say them.Well that's all.Peace out guys~
~princesses001~

P.S.
I think I'll put my initial which is C.O. instead of princesses001.Tell me what you think.