"Suck baby,"I do as she says, sucking on her fingers like a baby, I taste. I suck harder, getting lost in the liquids off her fingers. "you get so ready after you have your beatings and spankings, my little girl why do you deny that you like this?"

I shook my head. "Because it's not right, you should not beat on me, mistress,"

She spanked me again. "You're mine, you are my little girl and I will show you right from wrong I am the only one who takes care of you now,"

"Yes, Ms. Robinson." I whimpered, gulping down in fear.

(Dream Over)

I woke up, gasping and in all of the sweat that broke out in my body. I noticed the plane wasn't moving and people were exiting. I stood up too quick, becoming dizzy. I grab my things, and rush out, past the plane crossing.

I head to the exit, and call my dad.

"Ash?" my dad answers.

"Hey, daddy I came back a little early.

"Well good honey, I'll call you soon, you should get some rest, it's night time at Paris, but it's a little different here, and the Jet lag-- Just get some rest." dad smooches me over the phone. I catch a taxi to my apartment and hopefully the girls are home, but knowing Paris she's probably having a guy over the house and knowing Maddie, at a nightclub, randomly fucking somebody... And if I weren't over in Europe, I'd be with some girl naked in bed.

I take out my key from my pocket, unlocking the door. I drag my case and bags upstairs, I let them stay by the door and walk to my bed, flopping down on it. I grab the remote that's on my white beanbag. I turn on my Pandora radio, to my Paloma Faith Radio, instantly slow jazzy music comes on, and sings me to sleep.

I close my eyes and slept... Hope no dreams.

I scrambled my eggs while listening to "Rockin' Robin", on the my itunes, hooked to my Beats Pill. I added Mozzarella and Cooper sharp cheese to the eggs, along with spinach, and chopped bits of Kielbasa sausage. I turn the eggs, flipping them into a nice omelette. I let it take it's time to grow fluffy, and while that happens I pour myself orange juice. I turned off the burner and place my eggs on a black porcelain polished plate.

I sat at the bar table, pulling a stool up. I began to eat I grab a remote and see what is on this morning, it's just news so I go on HBO and see there Game of Thrones on a re-run today. Daenerys is totally flamin' right now. Pun intended. I am watching her walk through fire, fucking amazing until someone interrupts with a knock on the door.

Maddie comes into the kitchen, she yawns. "Hey girl, 'bout time you woke up you slept like a rock through all after-noon Yesterday through finally now, I'll get that," Maddie does cartwheels until she reaches the door and opens it.

"Oh..." Maddie's voice trails off, she sighs. "Um, Ash it's a gift for you, gotta sign it boo!"

I run to the door and see who's at the door, it's a man with two large boxes, one was the size of a bike, standing up and the other was the size of an oven. I took the papers from the man and quickly signed my name.

Maddie and the man helped me get the boxes into the apartment. The man leaves, while Maddie and I try to see where the boxes came from or who they were from, no where to be seen. I take a box opener and cut where the red tape is. Balls of Styrofoam and layers of thick giant eye shaped bubble wrap is in the boxes, we dump the Styrofoam and bubble wrap out. In it is two boxes, they are the size of two file organizers.

I take the smaller boxes out of the single big box, I open them with the help of Maddie, in the first small box it's it's a bag, that you put over clothing, a gown... I only suspect this is handy work of Ms. Robinson. In the other box there is something covered in bubble wrap, I cut the bubble wrap, and it's a fucking Birkin bag-- The one Ms. Robinson bought for me at Hermes.