-Chapter 138-

Four Days Ago

Four Days Ago

I opened the door and looked at Lilith with a scoff. Funny for her to be here after completely fucking everything up. "What the hell do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

She looked to the left and right as if she was about to be caught and then looked back at me. "We can still kill Syn."

That sentence made my ears perk. I was still pissed at what happened at their dinner. How dare he propose to her in front of me? After everything that happened, I was thirsty for revenge. Revenge on Queen. She took everything from me and we needed to be even.

"Come in," I said.

She strode in quickly and I closed the door. I looked back at her to see her looking at Felix and I walked toward them. "Talk, Lilith."

"Queen took my powers as I'm sure you both know."

How could we forget? It was one of the more...eventful things that happened at the dinner. Eventful but incredibly embarrassing. I was ashamed for it to be known that I was working with her afterward.

"Yeah, we saw," Felix muttered. "Why are you here?"

"Because our plan does not have to be over," she said in a rushed voice.

"Didn't you already give them the gun?" Felix asked dryly.

"No, I gave them a fake but they don't know it."

Felix immediately stood up and looked at her. "Where is the real gun?"

"Your parents still have it," Lilith said to me. "If I can get it I can still have someone kill Syn at the wedding."

"Syn and I are no longer getting married," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"He proposed to Queen. They're getting married in a few days," I said as I looked at Felix.

Lilith screamed and gripped her hair in frustration. A few moments later she took a few deep breaths and looked at us. "Then we'll do it at his wedding. Are the two of you still up for it?"

"Of course," I answered. I looked at Felix who had a large grin on his face as he nodded.

"I'm in too. We could be King and Queen," he said excitedly, taking my hands into his. I looked back to Lilith considering there was only one question left to determine. Felix and I couldn't pull the trigger if we wanted to be the future King and Queen. We could have no parts in this.

"If we get caught we won't be able to be King and Queen," I spoke up.

"No need to worry about that. They think they have the real gun so there is no need to suspect us. Besides, the both of you won't even be in Jeradua when it goes down," Lilith said.