-Chapter 127-

The palace was large enough for me to be able to camp in one room without being caught

The palace was large enough for me to be able to camp in one room without being caught. Since I no longer had any of my powers it wasn't like I could just snap in and out of here anymore. I needed to remain close, yet undetected.

I truly messed up with Queen. I should've been more cunning, a better liar. I don't know how they managed to figure out the entire plan, but it was pissing me off. I needed my powers to fix everything. Once I had them I could use them to erase Queen's memory of ever meeting me and I could start over.

That plan would work, but I needed to get rid of Syn SinClaire first. I knew if I just took her memories and took her with me he'd track me down to the center of the universe. He needed to be gone, eradicated like the disgusting scum he was.

Seeing as how everyone else had abandoned the plan after being found out, there was only one person who could help me. I just needed to speak to them as soon as possible.

I snuck out of the room and silently made my way to their room. I made sure to wait until four p.m. when the guards were switching shifts to make my break. I'd have only two minutes, so I needed to be quick.

I watched from the corner as a guard left his post and I smiled to myself. Good job, Lilith.

As soon as he left I made a run for it. I hated having to work with this person, but without my magic, I needed all the help I could get.

I let out a sigh of relief as I arrived at their door and knocked. They opened the door and scoffed at me. "What the hell do you want?"

"We can still kill Syn."

"Come in."

    "Try this one on," Cleo said as she passed me the twentieth dress in the past hour

"Try this one on," Cleo said as she passed me the twentieth dress in the past hour. I pouted and she shot me a warning look.

"Queen your wedding is in like five days," she said sternly.

"I know," I said. "There's no way they can tailor a dress that will fit over my stomach in that amount of time."

"Just trust me, yeah?" Cleo insisted.