-Chapter 126-

Syn and I walked hand in hand down the halls to go to our room

Syn and I walked hand in hand down the halls to go to our room. I took a step and a pain shot through the pads of my feet. "Oww shit," I whined.

We stopped walking and Syn looked down at me. "What is it?"

"Ahhh, let's just walk," I deflected. Syn had told me that my feet were going to hurt and I told him they wouldn't. I refused for him to be right, so I'd deal with the pain until we made it to the room.

I bit my lip to keep from whimpering and a few steps later, Syn stopped walking and turned to me. "I told you not to wear those."

He crouched down and lifted my foot as I laid my hand on his shoulders to steady myself. He removed my heels one by one and I was left standing on the cold floor of the palace barefoot.

"Beauty is pain, Syn," I whispered dramatically.

He stood up from the floor and glanced at me. "Fuck that."

I grinned up at him and clasped my hands together behind my back. Syn slowed his pace to match mine since my feet were killing me and I stole a few glances his way.

"Why are you looking at me, Princess?" He asked.

"I can't look at you?" I asked.

"Just asking why."

"Because you're hot," I admitted.

I waited for a reaction from him but instead of saying anything, he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed me on my head. As we neared our room I heard the sound of a lullaby playing and I frowned.

Syn and I turned in the direction of the music and saw a sliver of light coming from a room. We walked towards it and pushed it open and I gasped when I saw what it was.

"So my mother went insane," Syn muttered.

Insane wouldn't have been the word I used for it. The nursery was beautiful. Then walls were painted with a field of sunflowers and the sun setting which was painted in a pink and purple sort of hue.

"This is so pretty," I squealed excitedly.

I looked over to the closet and gasped loudly as I saw it filled with miniature clothing. I walked over to it and pulled out an outfit. As I looked at it I couldn't help but laugh and Syn looked at me like I was insane.

I held it up to him and he raised a brow. "It's so tiny."

"Yeah, because it's baby clothes." He took the clothes from my hand and set them down and wrapped his arms around me. "What are we naming her?"

"I have no idea but we don't really have much time," I said with a wince. The baby was going to be here in a little over two weeks and I was nervous. I wasn't really ready plus we had no name. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. I was thinking we should let her choose," he said.

"Really? You know if we let her choose she's going to name herself Bambi." After Syn read her the story she couldn't stop talking about it. It was adorable but crazy at the same time how much she loved it.