-Chapter 110-

For the next week, the house was completely quiet

For the next week, the house was completely quiet. Syn made no effort to speak to me and I didn't talk to him either. I didn't know what to say. I understood why he was upset, but to me, I was doing the right thing. To this day, I wished Lilith didn't have me. If she hadn't, so many people would be alive and I wouldn't have killed all those people at that school...

A kid by Syn and I was bound to be worse than the both of us and I couldn't risk that.

My phone rang beside me and I saw Cleo's contact and picked it up. "Hey," I said.

"I'm outside, are you ready?"

Am I ready? I thought once again. I wasn't but I had no choice. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." I grabbed my bag from the guest room I was staying in and rushed out of the door. I quickly went down the stairs but halted my steps when I saw Syn leaning against the front door completely dressed.

"So you were just going to go do it without telling me?"

I sighed and walked slowly towards him. "I didn't think you'd want to come."

He rolled his eyes and walked past me. "Tell Cleo to leave. I'll be taking you. We're going to my doctor." He disappeared into his home office and slammed the door, causing me to jump slightly. With a deep breath, I continued walking outside until I reached Cleo's car.

"Let's go mommy," she said. I gave her a 'really' look and she sighed. "I'm sorry. Are you ready?"

"No actually. Syn is taking me," I said.

"Yikes..." she said slowly. "Is he still upset?"

"Very," I said sadly.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and reached out for my hands through the window. "I support you, babe. I understand why you're doing it."

"You'd do the same?" I asked.

"Well...I'm not having a soulless devil demon baby," she teased.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her. "And if you were?"

"I can't answer that, baby. My answer won't make you feel better. Just go with your gut, okay?" She said sincerely.

"Okay."

She glanced behind me and I turned to see Syn walking out of the house. Cleo squeezed my hand once more and I took a deep breath. "Call me later, okay? I'll bring you ice cream and pizza," she said as she started her car.

"I will," I said softly.

"Love you!" She yelled as she drove away.

"Love you too," I said with a sigh.

Syn walked to his car and got into the driver's seat and I headed towards the car, shutting it behind me as I got in. The car started, and Syn pulled out of the driveway, not acknowledging my existence. The energy in the car was so tense that I almost suffocated in it. He focused on the road with one hand on the wheel and the other tapping on his leg. He didn't glance at me once.