-Chapter 30-

Syn was looking at the door where Queen had gone and a flicker of what looked like pain crossed his features

Syn was looking at the door where Queen had gone and a flicker of what looked like pain crossed his features. I noticed the way he looked at her when she was next to him and it made my blood boil.

His eyes remained on her while mine remained on him. What did I do to deserve this?

"Syn why-"

"Shut up," he said. Those two words slapped me across the face and I couldn't breathe. I held a hand over my chest to calm myself, but it was all no use.

"You're cheating on me!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what was going on right now. I dedicated years of my life to this man for him to just throw it away.

"We are not together, Mia," he said quietly, glancing back at the door. My cheeks flamed as I saw him check on her while arguing with me. Why doesn't he care that I'm upset right now?

Queen exited the bathroom with her hair in a perfect mess on her head and her makeup done perfectly. Is that what he liked? Perfection?! Although I wasn't perfect I was a hell of a lot better than her.

She grabbed her phone from the bed and walked right past us to the door. Syn grabbed her arm to try to speak to her, but she walked away from him.

I would've never done that to you.

I wiped my tears when Queen left and I walked to the mirror in Syn's room. He was just going through something right now...maybe experimenting. If it was just that I could deal with it.

As I was fixing my makeup in front of the mirror my eye caught Syn's and I gave him a seductive smile.

"Hey, baby," I said.

"Don't ever call me that again," he spat.

He looked angry- not angry but livid. His eyes were red and his fists were clenched at his sides and I wondered if he'd hurt me. He had never done it before unless I wanted him to...At this moment though, I didn't want it for the pleasure of it, I wanted him to hurt me so Queen could see what type of monster he was.

I wanted her to see me covered with bruises inflicted by him so she would run and he would see that she wasn't the girl for him. I, of course, would stay. Because I loved him. But I've never told him. Maybe that was why he was always so cold with me.

"Syn," I began as I turned to him. "I love you. I am in love with you. Since the day I saw you," I said with a small laugh.

Syn ran his hand through his hair and down his face in exasperation and I shook my head. The man was still trying to hold in his love for me, I don't know what else I had to do at this point to make him release it. He looked at me for a moment and shook his head. "What the fuck should I say to that?"

"That you love me too?" I asked in my sweetest voice. I even batted my eyelashes and pouted so he couldn't resist.

He sat in a chair in his room as he shook his head again. "I don't."