Throwing the bombs to the crowd, we all put on our face masks.

We all walk into the fog and start shooting. I have two guns so it's much faster to kill.

People began to run, loud screams echoed in the parking lot.

Loud gunshots, bodies everywhere as well with blood splattered on the walls and ground.

We had to do this, it was a risk of letting people go with too much information about us.

Five minutes have passed of us just killing. When the smoke was fading and we were sure we got everyone we took off our masks.

"Is that everyone?" Oscar questioned. Gabriella looked around, checking all the dead bodies on the ground.

She stopped in her tracks then faced us. "Some of these people might be faking their death." Gabriella declared openly.

We all turned our heads when we saw a man getting up and started running.

"Told you," Gabriella said, she shot the man right after.

Gabriella approached me right after. She stopped right in front of me and tapped her gun on my chest. "Let's go." she said. "Where are we going?" I questioned.

"I want a drink."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Gabriella and I are currently in her living room. I thought we were going to a bar but she suggested that we go to her house.

Because she's tired and needs rest.

"I don't believe you." Gabriella declares then takes a sip of her whiskey.

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask as I cross my arms. "You. Giovanni Carson. Can I cook?"

I rolled my eyes.

I'm good when I'm in the kitchen. I might be better than Gabriella. "You'll see," I pointed out.

"I am a better cook than you and you'll go crazy when you taste my food."

Gabriella shakes her head then laughs.

I haven't seen this side of her. I haven't heard her laugh before.

She has a goofy laugh which does something to me.

She notices that I'm staring and her laughter slowly dies. She places her glass of whiskey on the glass table. Stands up and approaches me.

She caught me off guard by sitting on my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Giovanni." she says softly.

Is it weird that my heart beats really fast when she becomes vulnerable with me?

I hum in response. She smiles and presses her forehead against mine.

"Honestly I don't know what's happening between us." Gabriella presses her lips together.

I don't know either.

"At first it was just sex but now it's more than sex."

"I fucking hated you in the beginning. I just wanted to put a bullet through your head..."

"But now, I don't even know how to explain it." Gabriella begins to play with my hair.

I'm lost as well. When we slept together for the first time I never imagined myself feeling this way about this woman.

I thought it would be like a one-night stand but one thing led to another.

After Esmeé, I never visualized that I would find a woman who drove me crazy more than Esmeé did.

Gabriella.

Fuck, Gabriella is one of a kind.

Strong.

Beautiful.

Smart.

Independent.

And capable of anything. She's fearless and doesn't give a shit about the world. She lives in her own world and makes up her own rules.

The fact that there are people willing to live in her world and serve her like a queen is fucking mind-blowing.

"I'm new to this," she says. "This thing between us I don't want to end. I want more."

"I've been up all night thinking about this if I'm making the right decision..." she stopped for a second. "And honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of pushing you away like I don't feel anything for you."

"It scares me," she whispers.

I smiled and kissed her slow and passionately then broke the kiss,wrapped my arms around her waist. Staring into the depth of her eyes I finally say.

"I want more too."