The first time she had met him, and then the way his touch had felt when he draped his shawl over her, it only took her seconds to recognise that he was the same guy from her dreams. How unbelievable.

She had always been a realist but the way she met this guy and the way he had helped her out of every situation could never be ignored. There was a certain beauty achieved by the complexity of the construction.

"Aap bataye kya karoon mein? Mein sirf yahan say kisi hotel Mein hee ja sakti hun, rishtedar bhi koi nahi hai. phone bhi bhool ayi hun. Akeli reh gayi hun bohut. M-mujay bohut dar lag raha hai." Anabiya wanted to scold herself for sounding so desperate but couldn't help herself cry out to him.

She felt herself break-down completely.

"Meri choti bhen andar hai, ussay Meinay bata diya hai, wo kapray wagera aur tumhari baki zarooriyaat ko dekhay gi. Kuch din yehi raho gi. Phir dekhay gay agay kya karna hai." He diverted his eyes from her refusing to see her vulnerability.

She sniffled her tears and nodded before entering the mansion. Her feet were sore. She just wanted to lay down for some while.

The interior felt like a dream. Everything was so neat and shiny. The minimalist interior was speaking volumes about the residents.

"BHAAAI!" She covered her ears after hearing a deafening yet sonorous voice across the stairs. Jalal chuckled lightly behind her. Anabiya saw a pretty girl with jet black hair and fair skin climb down the stairs. She was definitely her brother's carbon copy.

Falak caught her brother with a bear hug and Jalal quickly gathered her in his arms before kissing the top of her head.

"Kesa hai mera bacha?" He pulled her away to talk with her. The sharing of affection and the bond itself bought in many memories and so Anabiya quickly turned her attention to look at her surroundings.

"Aap bohut buray hain, Mein pichlay week say apka itna wait karti rahi, aap pata nahi kab atay hain, kab jatay hain. Kal raat tau Meinay cake bhi banaya tha, sirf apkay liye!" She complained while still in his arms.

"Bhai ki jan nay kuch banaya hai pehli dafa tau Mein kesay nahi try karunga? Thori dair tak lekar ana, Kha kar jaunga wapis. Aur is say tau milo." He finally concluded while motioning towards Anabiya who had been standing near them in awkwardness.

"Hi!, I'm Falak" Falak waved at her and gave her a full blown genuine smile.

"Anabiya, pleased to meet you" Anabiya replied in a small yet grateful tone. Falak looked back at her brother who had a little smirk on his face.

"Yeh sahi hai, ab mujh jaisay k samnay angrezi Mein lag jao." Jalal mocked the two girls.

Falak laughed and even Anabiya couldn't help herself but release a giggle.

It felt like music to Jalal's ears. He wanted to make her sit close to him and hear her laugh for hours and hours.

"Hassan nazar nahi araha bhai?" Falak asked him in a concerned tone.

"Haan beta, kaali gari theek karwanay gya hai, kuch dair tak aata hoga, koi kaam hai?" Jalal asked her. To which Falak groaned. "Uff bhai, uss ullu ko Meinay ghanta pehlay papers send kiye thay print nikalwanay kay liye. Yeh aj bohut pittay ga meray say."