She looked at him with a questioning look in her eyes which he ignored and got out of the car slamming his door shut. Opening the bonnet of his car he had it completely figured out in seconds, Faulty battery.

Ab kya karna hai. His phone wasn't showing proper signals to make a call so Jalal Shah asked Anabiya for her phone. She nodded and turned to grab her phone only to find it missing.

"Jaldi karo larki, phone kahan hai?" He asked her in a irritated tone. "P-pata nahi, sath lekar tau ai thi" she replied in a small, panicked voice.

He clicked his tongue in disappointment. Anabiya on the other hand felt like crying. She'd never been this careless. She must've lost it while running from Batoor Khan. She had nothing to help herself with. Little amount of money but there was no public transportation at sight.

Jalal saw her eyes welling up with water and could feel his chest tightened. "Yahin hoga, theek say dekho?" he asked her softly. "Nahi hai, wo peechay rastay Mein bhaag rahi thi na? Udhar phenk diya." She croaked.

"Gari khuli hui hai, roshni sirf kuch hee ghanton Mein hojayegi, phir kisi say madad lekar chalay jaye gay. Tum seat peechay kar lo, Mein bahir hun tab tak."

She could only nod her head on this. It was cold outside, she wanted to stop him but she was aware she wouldn't be able to rest with his sulking presence.

The man slammed the car door shut after grabbing his shawl from the backseat. It only took her 10 peaceful minutes till she dozed off to sleep.

Jalal shah had been walking around in those minutes. It had turned out to be more chilly than he had imagined. He took out his cigarette packet and lit one before dragging it to his lips and taking a long kash.

His gaze went towards his car unintentionally.

She had fallen asleep after covering herself completely. She hadn't forgotten to lock the doors, not that he didn't have the keys, but it was very thoughtful of her. He let out a throaty chuckle.

He moved towards a tree on a distance with the car. He leaned against it on the ground and could perfectly look at her under the light of moonlight.

He started thinking about this whole situation. It took him calculated 4-5 seconds to know it was her through her voice. He could've guessed it a million times. It was almost impossible to forget her voice as it kept on haunting him for days.

He kept on looking at her sleeping self for hours till he finally got up after giving his legs a break. Jitna bhi dekhu lagta hai kam hai. Ya rab teri yeh anaiyat waqai hee bay mol hai.

His phone next to him ringed for the umpteenth time. Hassan had been calling for hours now. He smiled down at his phone, this kid really took his job seriously.

He could've easily attended the call and called Hassan at their location but something told him that she really needed this sleep.

He further delayed for 5mins before opening his car door with keys. The rustling sound was loud but that still wasn't enough to wake the vixen on the passenger seat. His hands itched to touch her, her chadar had somehow moved from its original place and was lightly uncovering her face but he wasn't that weak.