Fifty-nine

Casey

My eyes light up at the smile spread across Kathryn's flawless face. We might not have been able to go to Lake Whitney and spend a week together in a cabin, but that didn't mean we couldn't go to the beach. 

I was forcing my eyes away from her curvaceous body every 3 minutes. Kathryn looked amazing in anything black and little. I bit on my lip at the way the bikini caressed her body, exposing the outline of places only I should see. Her hair was braided into a bun, giving me full access to her neck. I wanted to run my tongue over her silky smooth skin from head to toe.

"Stop looking at me like that, there are kids out here" the brunette jokes as she takes a seat on side of me. I shake my head and pull her on top of me so she was straddling my waist. I wrap my arms around her waist and hum as I rest my chin in the valley between her breasts. "They don't mind my perverted gaze" I kiss her breast.

Ryn smiles and presses her lips to my forehead before sitting on my lap fully. "I mind. I mind a lot" she teases, her lips falling awfully close to my own. I lick my lips as my eyes crawl over her body. Just as we lean in, a towel is thrown at our faces. I groan and pull away from my girlfriend to spot Emily and Sophia. 

"Can we get two days without you guys ruining our date?" I groan. The blonde and her wife only throw me a sarcastic smile before getting comfortable in the spot beside us. Kathryn chuckles and lays her head on my shoulder, "I think they're stalking us."

I nod my head in agreement. My hands trail up the woman's spine causing her to shiver in delight. She thrusts her hips into me before getting comfortable in her position. She's teasing me.

I bite her shoulder playfully. "You two remind me of when Soph and I were younger" Emily's voice interrupts our playful teasing. Kathryn rolls her eyes at her best friend. Sophia lays on her stomach, untying her bikini top so that Emily can apply sunscreen to her back. Unintentionally I bite on my lip. 

Ryn catches it and scoffs. "Are they attractive, Casey?"

"I'd be lying if I said they weren't. But we both know the only woman I want in my bed is you."

Kathryn nods her head slowly, "Ah, so you won't mind if they're in your pants just as long as they're not in your bed? Got it." I slap her ass causing her to chuckle. Her arms wrap around my neck. "Are you back to acting normal?" Emily questions causing the brunette to go stiff.

I glare at the blonde in distaste. I had just managed to make Kathryn relax. The woman shrugs, "What? We can't just act as if nothing happened."

I stare ahead of me, slightly ignoring the women on side of us. I knew they were right, but Kathryn couldn't even mutter anything to me without breaking down. I didn't want to trigger anything, I didn't need them seeing her so broken and distraught. 

Even I didn't know what was going on inside that pretty head. However, Emily's approach was a bit more distasteful than mine. She wanted to get straight to the point, whereas I wanted to let the woman calm down and collect herself and tell me when she was ready. That's what lovers do right? They wait. 

"I'm gonna go use the restroom" Kathryn removes herself from my lap. I begin to get up but she stops me, "It's okay. Stay here."

"I'll go with you," Sophia says, causing the blonde and I to relax a bit more. Once the two brunettes were no longer in sight I turn my attention to the blonde. "So we're supposed to act like nothing is going on with her?"

I nod my head, "Yes because she'll tell us when she's ready! Kathryn is clearly going through something, we need to give her time."

"Bullshit. If something is going on we need to get to the bottom of it. Whatever it is, is obviously causing the state she's in. Waiting is only making the situation worse. What if it's Rai, what if he's back? And you won't know until after he's probably done his damage, Casey."