Forty-eight

Casey

I move my fingers between my legs causing a moan to escape past my lips. Feeling as though I'd be waking up a certain brunette who lived next door, I bite down on my lip to contain my whimpers. I use my other hand to squeeze my breast. Getting into a relationship meant less sexual activity than when I was single.

I didn't want Kathryn thinking I only wanted her for sex, but the woman was driving me insane. I could barely contain my urges nowadays. I was still turned on from the day she decided wearing a black and tight dress to school was a good idea. I honestly should feel ashamed of myself.

The ringing of my phone grabbed my attention and I groan. It was too late at night for anyone to be calling me. I try to ignore it as I continue thrusting my fingers into myself. My legs clenched together as I felt myself getting ready to cum but once again my ringing phone interrupts. I unlatch my hand from kneading my breast and grab my phone.

Without looking at the called I.D., I answer the phone. "It's like 2 in the morning, you better have a good rea--"

My voice immediately comes to a halt as I hear soft whimpers come from the other side of the line. I bite my lip before pulling the phone away to check who was calling me so late at night. My heart jumps into my throat as I spot Kathryn's contact. I swallow loudly and bring the phone back to my ear, to listen carefully.

The sound of a muffled moan grabs my ear. "Kathryn" I whisper.

She doesn't answer but the whimpering and moans don't stop. I squeeze my thighs together in response. "Kat... what are you doing?" I question. The woman groans and I hear her shuffling around on the other line. 

"Casey, you ruined the mood" the woman complains. My heart clenches at the sound of her voice and I can't help but laugh. "What are you talking about? What mood?" I question slightly confused. Was she also masturbating? Had she been turned on because she could hear me? Or was this something that had been picking at her for a while?

"You forget our rooms are right next to each other?" I bite my lip as my fingers continue rubbing in between my legs. So she was doing the same thing, huh?

I moan into the phone, feeling slightly awkward. Kathryn has heard me moan before, but having her hear me on the phone was a different feeling. I felt self-conscious about it unlike I usually would. But I wasn't going to hold back, especially not after finding out her mind was in the same place as mine. "Oh, now you want to continue? What are you wearing Casey?"

I smile, "Nothing. I'm naked, maybe you should come over."

The woman chuckles, "It's a school night and 2 in the morning. All you're getting is my voice. Use your imagination."

I pull the phone away from my ear and put the woman on speaker as I spread my legs. My imagination? That wasn't easy. I needed something else to work with. "Should I send you a picture?" I question. I hear the woman swallow loudly on the line and it grows quiet. I use my thumb to rub my clit in circles, forcing whimpers past my lips. "Kat, I'm so wet, don't you want a picture?"

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I bring it closer to my face, seeing I'd received a new image message from my girlfriend. When my phone vibrates again, I see the same notification. I unlock my phone and check the messages, nearly dropping my phone onto my face.

My eyes creep all over the picture and I let out a low moan. Who cared if it was a school night? I needed this woman right now. I set the phone down and force myself away from my bed. I throw on a baggy t-shirt and shorts. I grab my phone and head outside my apartment. Once the door closes, I knock on my neighbors' door.