Chapter 12

We quickly reached my house. Everyone stepped out of the car and picked up the bags of snacks and different things in it. I unlocked the door and we all stepped in. We took off our shoes then went into the lounge to say hello to everyone. My teachers and the boy's parents were over. We all greeted respectfully.
"So what did you guys get?" Mum asked
"Just random stuff and snacks and Y/n got some hair-"
"CONDITIONER" I interrupted Midoriya "I got hair conditioner"
"Oh ok well you guys have fun, I'm making dinner in an hour" mum said. We all nodded then went to my room.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked. Everyone was looking at me confused "what?"
"Why don't you want your mum to know that you're dyeing your hair?" Jiro asked
"Its not like I don't want her to know, I just want to surprise her" I replied
"Mhmm sure" Marisa laughed
"I'm going to start it now while you guys do whatever" I picked up the bag of hair stuff.
"I'm helping" Mina and Marisa stood up in sync then started laughing together. I quickly washed the gel out of my hair and we got started.

~time skip~

"Ok you're hair is finally dyed" Marisa finished washing the dye out.
"Thanks for helping" I wrapped my wet hair in a cotton shirt. We quickly cleaned off the bath then went back out to my room. I quickly dried my hair and ran products threw it. I turned around to my friends staring at me

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"So what do you guys think?" I asked
"How tf are you so perfect?" Jiro said
"No like fr fr you look amazing" Sero said
"Shiii I meannn" I laughed
"KIDS COME DOWNSTAIRS DINNERS READY" mum shouted.

We all got up and headed downstairs. We walked into the kitchen. I was last to walk in.

"So you can pick what you- Oh my" mum stared at me

"So you can pick what you- Oh my" mum stared at me. She slowly walked over to me "when did you?" She held a piece of hair
"Just now" I said
"You're lucky it looks great, if it was ugly you'd be dead" she laughed then walked over to the sink to wash her hands "like I was saying you can pick what you want" mum finished and gave everyone plates. I heard the front door close then dad walked in.
"How is-" he stared at me wide eyed "I mean it looks good" he smiled
"Thanks" I smiled. We all got food and went to the balcony to eat.