🖤[{~>26<~}]🖤

Start from the beginning

however I would have never guessed that this boy would be born a girl. I dont think he knows that I know yet since he was practically fast asleep and has not had the chance to think about it. he has always been small and quite delicate, but his voice was quite deep and he never had any womanly features so I just thought he was just small (not saying that girls are only small). when I turned around to pick him up for the hot bath I was quite shocked, he had a small elegent curve to his waist that was almost non-existant but still noticeable. as I strailed further up his torso I noticed a small indent under his chest where something had been sitting for a while,  I looked just a little further up hesitently not sure if i should look at all, I made out two lumps on his chest. he had a chest. he had little broad shoulders with a strong jawline, he was clearly built like a boy just with some files down features of a girl. his body amazed me, it had looked so unique and different to others. (yes i know that there are other parts to a girl but i dont feel comfortable writing about them so just image the rest of the reaction) I was slightly shocked in the beginning seeing as the boy i loved had a different body, but i soon calmed down. his body never bothered me, and it never will. i do truly love this little boy and nothing can change that. i felt hesitant to admit that at first, i was scared that this would change everything but a las nothing alterd at all. i picked him up no matter how weird it felt and put his awake limp body in the bath stocking his head a little. 

I turned around to take my clothes off after putting him in the warm bubbly bath, recalling everything I had heard or seen about situations like this. I was so scared that I wasnt going to love him like a used too, that I was just going to be one of those guys who ditches him over something as simple as something that he was born as, I didn't want to hurt him nor see him suffer anymore. that i something that i had promised myself a long time ago. when i was done changing i turned back around to get into the bath with him. that's when it hit me. i saw how elegently he sat in the bath, his hair slightly damp from the steam. it covered his eye brows as it wasnt as curly anymore. his eye laches glistering in the light as little water bubbled appeared on them. eyes closed, his head bobbing up and down trying to stay awake. his body covered in cream coloured bubbles that danced elegantly on his skin. i knew i loved him, nothing could change that. it doesn't matter to me who he used to be or what he wants to be now, no matter who he is a would of loved him no matter the circumstance. i felt relived as i climbed into the bath with him. 

pretty soon yams and the king came in. he warned me that the red hed next to me was fast asleep practically drowning in silence. I gave a small smirk pushing some Eagle hair out of his face. I grabbed his small indents at his hips (they were surprisingly convenient for situations like these). I lifted him up onto my lap leaning his head back onto my chest. I always felt slightly insecure about my chest, only yams had seen it before. i have quite a few red spots constantly sitting there. its like my acny spot. but when I'm with hinata I couldn't care less. soon yams and the king join us in the bath. they both look at hinata funny, i could tell what they were thinking. because i had put hinata on my lap it now meant that more of him was out of the water including the top of his chest. 

"ummm... so... whats that?" the king asked pointing at hinata's chest. i wasnt sure if i could tell them or not. i didn't want to let out such information. so i just played dumb. 

"what are what?" i could see the physical confusion he showed once i had answered. 

"nevermind" he ended the convosation with a pout on his face. i was proud of myself for doing that. i think it was the right decision. 

I was brought out of my daze when I saw hinata's golden hazel eyes started to flutter open out of the corner of my eye. i smiled contently at the awakening boy in front of me.