twenty-nine

Today is the last day of filming. We were ending our filming today and tomorrow we're having our cast party.

It was really bittersweet, I just never expected to feel this sad. I was with Booboo and Savannah, waiting for them to start filming.

"We're all gonna stay friends, right?" I ask the two. They looked at me softly. "Of course. You're my bestfriend." Savannah smiled to me.

"And you're like my little sister." Booboo softly told me. It's going to be hard to not see them everyday.

"Come on, let's go see if they started yet." It was a good idea. I didn't want to sit around and sulk any longer.

We walk to the set to see them all about to start. I wrap my arm around Booboo's arm. I lean my head against his arm as we watched.

They were doing the scene where they were talking Julie after they got rocked. Knowing this was the last scene made my heart ache.

The longer we stood there, the sadder I got. "Cut! And that's a wrap on Julie and the Phantoms season one." I hear Kenny happily say.

My heart lurched when I heard it. "Staring Madison Reyes, Charlie Gillespie, Owen Joyner, and Jeremy Shada."

When he called their names we all cheered. As I listened to their speeches, I couldn't help but let a few tears out.

This has been on of the best experiences of my life. And I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but it was.

I've gained such a strong bond with them. It just proves that time flies when you're having fun.

"Okay, lets go cut the cake." Kenny told everyone. All the crew went to where the cake was as Booboo, Sav, and I stayed behind.

Jeremy, Owen, Charlie, and Madi looked at us with sad eyes. "We did it guys." Jeremy had a smile on his face but his tone was sad.

"I'm so ridiculously proud of every single one of you." I tell him, trying to hold back my tears. "Don't be sad, pip squeak." Owen frowned.

He came over to me and gave me a hug. Eventually, they all joined in which made me giggle. I love these people so much.

"Come on, I need cake." Charlie joked. I know he was trying to be strong for all of us since we were emotional.

We all walk to the cake together so Jeremy, Owen, Madi, and Charlie could cut the cake. They cut into the cake making me smile.

We all got a slice and we sat together. Even Jadah and Sacha came to sit with us. "So I was thinking." Charlie spoke.

"This shouldn't be good." Madi joked making me laugh out loud. "Oh whatever. But I think we should all hang out tonight. One last time." He looked at us.

"And don't worry. We won't be drinking." He added at the end. "Tonight." Jeremy joked making me laugh.

We all agree to have a fun hangout night. We hung out on set for a little bit and we decided to leave.

Charlie, Owen, Sav, and I had to leave before the rest of cast so we can get things in order.

"Don't forget that the cast party starts at five." Kenny reminded us.

We all went to the boys apartment to help clean up. As I was picking up their dirty clothes, they were taking shots in the kitchen.

"What the hell?" I ask laughing. I toss their clothes in Owens room. "We wanted to pregame real quick." I grab a shot glass and join on their drinking.

There was knocking on the door which made us snap our necks. "Hide the bottle!" We all whisper yell.

We were all a little tipsy so we were all giggling. Charlie puts it in the freezer as Owen opens the door.

Jeremy and Booboo were standing at the door. "Were you all pregaming?" Booboo laughed as they walked in.

They decided to take a couple shots with us. But Madi, Jadah, and Sacha came in so we all stopped.

This is the first time we've all hung out at the boys. They decided to do karaoke so we all agreed. Jadah and Madi sang I want it that way.

They even did a little dance move with it making us laugh. It was honestly a fun night. It was sad that it was one of our last nights, but they made it better.

I was on the couch with Jadah, Madi, and Sacha talking to them. "So, what are you and Owen going to do?" Madi asked curious.

"I'll be honest, I don't really know. I haven't really thought about it." I admit. "I just hope it works out. I really like you two together." Sacha smiled.

I blushed as I felt someone sit next to me. "You all having fun?" Owen asked. I scooted towards him and cuddled up next him.

"I was until you made me realize how single I was." Jadah joked making me laugh. We all hung out and it was honestly fun.

It was nice hanging out with them and not getting totally wasted. Once everyone had left it was just me and Owen on the couch.

"How're you feeling?" He asked rubbing my back. "I'm happy but sad." I sit up to look up at him seriously.

"When you go home to Oklahoma, are you going to forget about me?" I ask worriedly. He positions himself better so he can look at me.

He cups my face which sends shivers down my spine. "I could never forget you. Even if we stop talking, which I doubt we will." He admits.

"You'll always have me, Eren." The way he says my name could make me melt.

"I'm with you until the end of the line." He strokes my cheek with his thumb.

I smile as I look at him. "If it's not you, it's not anyone." I tell him honestly. He smiled at me, which made my knees weak.

"That would be a dope song lyric." He joked, making me chuckle. "You ruined the moment, you ass." I tell him.

"No, I'm Owen." I tried to not wake up Charlie. "I'm going to bed, you dork." I got up before he could say anything.

I lay down on his bed to fall asleep. But I couldn't. So I waited until Owen came into bed with me.

Soon enough, he did so I cuddled up next to him. This was one of the last times I'll feel his arms around me. Breathe in his scent.

No one has made me feel safer than him. I wouldn't want to be cuddling with anyone else right now.

Hopefully I don't lose contact with him.