nine

"Owen, shh." I laugh at him. It's been a few days since he was feeling bad and he's feeling a lot better now.

We were sneaking into the set where Julies bed is. They were busy filming the scenes with Julie, Nick, and Flynn at the dance.

They did all the scenes with Carrie and Gemma so I was good. We've been on set since eight this morning and it's currently two.

They're almost done with those scenes and we wanted to take a quick power nap. We lay on Julie's bed, getting comfortable.

"Why are you shushing me, you're the loud one." He laughed at me.

As we laid there, I could feel my eyes begin to drop. Why did they have to make her bed so comfortable?

I feel instantly relaxed when I start to fall asleep. He instantly falls asleep too, knowing how wore out he's been.

It didn't feel long that we were asleep but I could hear Charlie's voice.

I heard a click of a picture being taken causing me to open my eyes. I felt Owen's arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe.

"You two look cute." He smiled cheekily at us. "What do you want Pepe le pew?" I ask calling him by his nickname.

His face drops when I call him it, knowing he doesn't like it. I could feel Owen stir next to me, meaning he's waking up.

"Kenny's ready for us to start filming." He explained. "Go away." Owen mumbled.

His breath was warm against my neck, making me almost shiver. I honestly wanted Charlie to leave too.

I wanted to nap forever. "Owen, I swear." Owen groaned as he sat up.

I sigh as I stretch. "How'd you know we were in here?" I ask looking at Charlie. "I heard you all trying to sneak in here." I look over at Owen.

He just shrugged as he stood up. "I gotta go see my boyfriend." He joked talking about Booboo. He walks a little ways a head of me and Charlie.

"Can you send me that picture?" I ask as he nods. They walk towards the set as I walk to my trailer. I wanted to FaceTime Cameron.

I miss him a lot. Whenever I get days like this where I'm not doing much, I get a little homesick.

He answers making me smile. "You okay? It's the middle of the day." He asked as I nodded.

"I'm not doing much on set and I've missed you." I tell him honestly.

I could hear someone talking behind the screen and I recognize the voice almost instantly. Noel.

He pouts as he looks at me. "Someone missing their big brother?" He asked mockingly. It wasn't a mean mock.

Just a brother to a little sister. "Yes! It's weird not seeing you every day!" I tell him honestly. "What about me?" Noel asked getting on the screen.

I just shrug as I look at him. "I guess so." I joke as he drops his jaw.

I loved Noel, he always treated me like a little sister. "Asshole." He flipped me off making me laugh.

"How's everyone treating you?" Cameron asked, a little protectiveness in his voice.

"Great! They're all amazing." I then spend the next hour or two telling him stories from set.

He looks at me smiling causing me to stop. "What?" I ask questionably. "It's just nice seeing you so happy." I really was happy.

He sadly had to get off because he was going to eat with Noel and Steve.

I sit in my trailer, scrolling through my phone. I get bored so I decided to get up.

I decide to go on set to see what they're filming for the Hollywood Ghost Club. When I walk in, they were in between takes.

Owen was standing next to the two extras he's supposed to dance with. Madi had already left so she can get some school done.

I look over to see Savannah standing there. I walk over so I can watch it with her.

"Hey, girlie. They've been doing super good." Savannah smiled at me. "I bet." I cross my arms as I watch them.

They worked on it a little bit more and Kenny called it a day. I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday.

"So I was thinking, let's watch Grease tonight!" Charlie suggested as we get into Owens car.

We all agreed and went to our apartment complex. We decided to watch it at my shared apartment.

We all sprawl out in the living room. Charlie was laid up on the floor while Savannah took the love seat.

I was laying on the couch, on my back with my feet propped on Owens lap. It felt good to relax with them.

We were always running around together. "Charlie, you should make us popcorn." I speak out loud.

I look over at him to see him sitting up. He looked at me with his eyes squinted. "Can't you do it yourself?" Charlie asked playfully.

"No, I'm too comfortable." He looks at me smiling. "Yeah, so was I." Now it was my turn to look at him with squinted eyes.

"You were on the floor." Owen shushed us making us laugh.

We fought like two siblings. He got up to make popcorn for all of us.

Every time a song would come on, we would all scream the lyrics. After a few minutes, Charlie came back with popcorn.

"Here you go, lazy ass." He laughed. I happily sit up so I can eat the popcorn.

After we watch Grease, Savannah stands up yawning.

"I'm going to bed. You two can stay as long as you want." She smiled.

We all told her goodnight as she walked off. Charlie starts scrolling through the channels as Owen puts the bowl in the kitchen.

"You make yourself at home, don't you?" I ask the two with my eyebrow raised.

They both smiled and nodded their heads towards me. As I sat on the couch, the more tired I got.

I yawned. "You tired?" Owen asked looking at me. I nodded as Charlie looked over.

"I'm fine." I tell him. He shook his head as he stood up.

"Go get your beauty sleep." Charlie stood up after him. "Yeah, you need it." Charlie joked with me.

I flip him off as he laughs. "Goodnight, loser." Charlie walked out of my apartment as Owen looked at me.

"Goodnight. Sleep well." He sweetly told me. I smiled as I tucked a piece of my red hair behind my hair.

"Goodnight, O. I'll see you tomorrow." He then walked out, leaving me alone. I went into my room and flopped on my bed.

Today was a good day.