twenty-five

It's finally the weekend. I was at target with Owen while Charlie and Savannah got the apartment together.

I was so excited for tonight. I was propped up on the shopping cart while Owen had his hands on either side of me pushing the cart.

"What snacks should we get?" Owen asked looking around. "Get the frosted sugar cookies!" I exclaim.

He nods as he grabs the pack. I look at the cart to see more stuff than what they asked for.

"They shouldn't have trusted us." I tell Owen as he chuckled. I'll rather have too much then not enough.

After we shopped for what we needed, we walked around looking at different things. "Shouldn't we be getting back?" I ask turning to the blonde.

"They'll be alright. We still have some time." I shrug as we went to the toys. I heard him make a noise causing me to turn to him.

He had a toy lightsaber in his hand and his mimicking the sound. I fake a gasp as he turns to me.

"You're a Jedi? And you didn't tell me." I act as he smiles. "You weren't supposed to find out this way." He put on a fake worried expression.

"It's okay. Cause I'm a Jedi too." I reveal as I grab a lightsaber.

We started fake fighting each other in the aisle getting weird looks from employees and customers as they walked by.

I lost track of time as we played with the toys. We were getting into it. Owens phone started ringing which made him hold a finger up.

"This isn't over yet." He pulled his phone out and answered the phone.

"Where are you two? Booboo and Jeremy are supposed to be here soon." Savannah informed us. We've been fighting for twenty minutes.

"We got caught up in something at target." There was a hint of laughter in Owens voice.

I couldn't help but laugh at how we were paused in our spots. "Why're you out of breath, Owen?" I heard Charlie tease over the phone.

His face went red as we knew what he hinting at. "We were having a lightsaber battle." Owen truthfully told him.

"Yeah, whatever. Just get over so we can party." They hung up the phone as we looked at each other. "We should get going." He chuckled.

We put the lightsabers up and went to check out. We paid for everything and went back to the complex.

"It was fun while it lasted." I shrug. We get to the complex and carried everything in.

Jeremy had beat us there so we're just waiting on Booboo. It looked like Savannah was already pregaming.

"Finally you two got here." Jeremy teased as we huffed.

"Yeah, Owen was out of breath when we called him." Charlie teased.

Owen punched his arm as Booboo walked in. "Let's get the party started." He cheered. With that, we started drinking.

By an hour, I was feeling the alcohol. I went over to Owen and sat next to him. "You okay, Eren?" He asked looking down at me.

"I just wanna cuddle." He laughs as I wrap my arms around him. He does the same which makes me feel safe.

"Can we play truth or dare again?" Savannah asked as we all agreed.

"Booboo, truth or dare?" She slurred. "Truth." He answered.

She thought about it for a second. "Would you date anyone from set?" She asked him.

He nodded his head. "For sure." His face turned red as we looked at him. We tried to get it out of him but he wouldn't tell us who.

"Jeremy, truth or dare?" Booboo asked him. "Dare." We all looked in between them.

"Do an impression of another player until someone can figure out who it is." This was going to be a good one.

Since he's a voice actor, he can do voices super good. He looked at us and smiled.

He squinted his eyes as we all looked. "How you doin?" We all screamed Charlie as we started laughing.

"Charlie, truth or dare?" Charlie wasn't drinking but he was playing.

"Dare." He smirked over at us. "Put five ice cubes in your mouth but you can't chew them." Charlie dropped his jaw.

He went and grabbed ice cubes. He put them in his mouth as we watched.

We all waited for them to melt, which took five minutes. He put a hoodie on to warm himself on as he walked back in.

"Eren. Truth or dare?" He asked me. I was still cuddled up next to Owen.

"Dare." We were all feeling a little risky tonight. Charlie then looked at me with a wide grin, which I didn't trust.

"I dare you to kiss Owen." A squeal escaped Savannah's mouth. Jeremy had his jaw dropped with a hint of a smile.

Booboo was looking at us with wide eyes and a huge grin. I look over to a blushing Owen.

I was nervous for this. "We don't have to, if you don't want to." I tell him. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable and just jump him.

"It's okay." He smiled at me. Might as well. It's now or never. Damn Charlie.

I position myself and straddle his lap. My heart was beating in my ears. I place my hands on his cheeks, fully cupping them.

I start to lean in as he does the same. This is it. Our lips touch each other, sending electricity through my body.

He deepens the kiss, our lips moving in sync. I forgot we were in a room full of people.

He places his hand on my cheek as we kiss. It was honestly pure bliss. It was like chocolate melting in my mouth.

I didn't want to stop. But we both had to pull away for air. I look Owen in his blue eyes, and they were looking at me so softly.

I get off his lap and cuddle into his side again. Everyone was staring at us. "That was hot." Jeremys voice cracked as we chuckled.

I can't believe I actually kissed Owen. And he actually kissed me back.

I hope he didn't kiss me just for the game, and it was an actual kiss. I look at Charlie to see him smiling big at me.

I know he's proud of what he just did. I took a drink of my Vegas bomb as we continued to play.

I'm kinda happy that Charlie pushed us to kiss. Because without it, I wouldn't think we would've. And we only have so much time left.

As we played, Owens arm securely wrapped around me. He bent his face down and kissed my head.

I blushed at his small gesture. I feel totally blessed for this moment.

I don't want to leave.