fourteen

"Let's run it again!" Kenny told Dirty Candy. We were filming the All Eyes On Me scene today and it was long.

We've been filming for hours upon hours. I could tell Owen was getting tired too but he kept doing it like the time before.

I'm just happy this costume isn't as itchy as the one before. I had on a black crop top with a green sheer top.

I had on matching green shorts and thigh high black socks. I had on my green wig as we went through the dance again.

Once through it, Kenny let us take ten. I groggily walk over to Owen as he looks at me. It's only Thursday and it's been a busy week.

Whenever I'm not filming, I've been helping Charlie with the dance. We've practically had it done so now Madi and Charlie have to try it together.

I go up to Owen and wrap my arms around him. "You okay, pip squeak?" He asked placing his hand on my lower back.

"I'm so tired, amore." I say as he chuckles. "I'm sorry. If you want, we can nap on Julies bed together." He whispered the last part to me.

It made me get goosebumps as I look up at him. "That sounds great. But I'll have to get my costume off first." I joke with him.

"I think you look cute in it." He compliments me, making me blush. I bury my head in his chest as I embrace him.

He smelt like a mixture of sweat and cologne. I like his smell, it somehow comforts me. "Also, I like the nickname amore." He tells me.

I wasn't even trying then, but I guess it works. It's the Italian word for love.

"Owen! Eren! Stop cuddling in the corner, we're starting again." Kenny called us out.

We both instantly go red as we pull away from each other. I awkwardly go back to my spot as I glance at Owen.

His face was blood red as he walked off the stage. He looked cute like that. Savannah gave me a thumbs up and smiled as they started rolling.

I quickly got into character as the music started. We film for another couple of hours and Kenny finally lets us go.

We had finished the performance so it'll look great. "I feel dead, do I look dead?" I ask Owen. He shakes his head as we walk to our trailers.

"I'll meet you in your trailer when I'm done." He smiles. I go in my trailer to see Savannah taking her wig off.

"Hey, we have to wait for Charlie because they were going to go over Perfect Harmony." Savannah informs me.

"Okay, I think Owen and I were going to crash on Julie's bed." I let her know. I work on my make up first to take it off.

I look at Savannah to see her smirking at me. I knew that face and what she was thinking. "Not you too." I groan as I take the makeup wipe off my face.

"I just think you two are cute together." I violently shake my head as I look at her. "Owen and I are just friends. Trust me." I remind her.

She looked at me like she didn't believe me, but she didn't say anything else. "Whatever you say, E." She gets up and lays down on the couch.

"You don't believe me do you?" I ask with my eyebrow raised. I get my makeup off so I throw the wipes away.

I take my wig off, which felt amazing. I take my wig cap off and then take my hair out the tight bun.

"I'm just saying, I've known Owen for years. I know when he has a little crush." I snap my head towards her.

"Just friends." I tell her. I unbutton my shirt and put it on my hanger. Savannah closes her eyes so I can change.

I change into leggings and a t-shirt. "I really hope you're dressed." Owen said walking in. Savannah glances at me and smiles.

I get scared she'll say something about what we were talking about. He looks over at me smiles.

"Come find me when it's time to leave." I tell Savannah. She nods as she closes her eyes. I can tell she's tired.

We walk out of the trailer and go towards the set. "I don't know if I'll make it to the bed." I yawn.

Owen stops in his place causing me to bump into him. I look at him confused as he turns to me. "I'll give you a piggy back ride." He offered.

I couldn't pass up the offer so I jumped on his back. He positioned me better and started walking.

"Thank you, amore." I kiss his cheek making his face turn red. I rest my head on his shoulder as he takes me to Julie's bed.

Once there, he softly sits me on the bed. He climbs in after me as we get comfortable. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around me.

He protectively wraps his arms around me which makes me feel safe. I quickly fall asleep in his arms, which was comforting.

When I started to wake up, I could feel the body heat from Owen. I didn't know what time it was but I'm assuming it's been a few hours.

I didn't wanna move from this spot. I was so comfortable in his arms. We had moved to where we were spooning each other.

I could hear his light snores as we laid next to each other. I could also feel his breath on my neck as he slept.

I didn't feel like waking him up and moving, so I laid my head down and closed my eyes. About twenty minutes later, I heard footsteps.

This shouldn't be good. "I knew they were gonna be cuddling." Charlie giggled to Savannah. I tried to hide my smile, and I think it worked.

"Shh, you're gonna wake them up. Now let me take a picture really quick." Sav whispered. I could hear the snap of the picture.

They debated on how they were gonna wake us up so I figured it was a good time. I flutter my eyes open to look at the two.

"Can you two shut up?" I ask the two. They snap their heads towards me. They then acted like mannequins which made me laugh.

"You're both idiots." I laugh as they broke. Owen stirred next to me, making his grip tighter. "Owen, buddy wake up." Charlie tells him.

He didn't budge. Charlie shrugged as he stuck his finger in his mouth. He then stuck the same finger in Owens ear.

Owen jerked awake looked at everyone. Confusion was on his face but it washed away with annoyance.

"You're annoying." He glared over at Charlie. "Let's go." We stood up from the bed, sadly.

I look up at Owen to see a tired look on his face. He smiled down at me as I returned the favor.

We're just friends, I remind myself.