twenty-seven

"And cut." I hear Kenny yell. I get out of character as I look at Savannah. We're filming the scene with Carrie's dad.

They've filmed some of the scenes before this one but we just started this episode.

They're starting Nothing To Lose tomorrow so I couldn't wait. I've been helping them practice all week.

The crew walks in as we look at each other. Kenny was smiling so it should be good.

"That was a good take. Since we're ahead we're gonna go ahead and film Nothing to Lose." I was excited.

"Sav you're all ready to go. Eren you can get changed and meet us on stage." He tells me.

I nodded my head as we headed to our trailer. "You ready to see Owen in his suit?" She smirked. They've been teasing us all week.

"I'm sure he'll look good." I tell her honestly. Thinking about it made my heart flutter.

We get to our trailer and change. I put on a pair of leggings and one of Owens hoodies that I stole.

"I'm going to sleep on Julie's bed." Savannah informed me. I walked towards set so I could help.

I went to the Hollywood Ghost Club set to see most of everyone there.

Jeremy was on the stage wearing his red suit. "Damn, Jer. Looking good." I hype him up as he smiles.

He does some model poses which makes me laugh. "Where's dumb and dumber?" I ask about Charlie and Owen.

"Still getting ready. Owen accidentally slept in in their trailer." He explained.

It didn't surprise me. He was fixing the cuff on his sleeve as we stood there. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me." I tell him as he laughs.

"Me either. I don't know how you get here on time." He joked. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.

I glance at it but I had to look at it again. Charlie and Owen had just walked in.

And let me tell you, Owen looked so good. He had his pink suit on and I can tell his hair is slightly done.

I couldn't help but stare at him. "Earth to Eren?" Jeremy waved his hand in front of my face.

It snapped me out of my daze. I look at Jeremy to see him looking at me.

"You're in deep." He pointed out. I noticed it a week scared or two ago.

I was just too scared to admit it. "Pshh no." I deny. Charlie looks over and walks towards us in his blue suit.

He had his hair done differently and it honestly suited him. "Looking good, maple syrup." He rolls his eyes at the nickname.

"I'm just gonna ignore the nickname and thank you for the compliment." He joked.

I looked over and Owen was walking over. I left the conversation to talk to him.

"I feel like pink is your color." I flirt with him. He blushes as he looks down at himself.

"I don't know. I feel like I look stupid. Plus it itches." He complains.

I take his hand in mine as I look at him. "You look handsome." I compliment him. He turns blood red as I look at him.

"Just be thankful you don't have to wear a wig." I half joked.

He laughs as he brings me closer. He wraps his arms around me as I do the same.

I really didn't want this to end. But we have another week and a half of filming.

"Alright. Everyone to positions!" Kenny clapped his hands together.

"Kill it on the the stage!" I tell him. I let go and start to walk away.

I knew he was nervous about this. So I got an idea. "Owen!" I run over towards him.

He turns to look at me with a worried expression. I went up to him and kissed his lips.

We sync our lip movements for a few seconds. I pull away with a smile.

"That was for good luck." I smirk towards him. Charlie and Owen wolf whistled causing us to smile. I went behind the camera so I could watch it.

I look at Owen to see him sitting by the drums. He fixes his tie as he looks at me. He smiles at me as he winks.

It took us a couple hours to get everything done. And by midnight, we had got done with a shot of Caleb pulling them on the stage.

We did the big parts but we have to do the smaller ones tomorrow. We drove in silence from how exhausted we are.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Owen pouted as he looked at me.

I couldn't say no so I agreed. I told him I wanted to shower and change before I come over.

When I get to the complex, I go straight into the shower. When I get done I blow dry my hair and put on Owens sweatshirt.

I put on shorts and pack another pair of clothes. I quietly walk out of the apartment so I don't wake up Savannah.

I go into the boys apartment and it was quiet for once. I go into Owens room to see him laying on his bed.

He was scrolling through his phone. He turned to me and smiled. "It took you long enough." I flip him off as he laughs.

I take my backpack off and crawl into his bed. "How many sweatshirts of mine have you taken?" He asked half joking.

I sat there and think about it. "Three. But I can make it even." I joke as he laughs.

"I mean, they do look better on you than me." He flirted.

I scrunch my nose over towards him as I look at him. I shake my head towards him. "You're such a liar." I joke with him as his face softens up.

"I'm not a liar. I really do think you look good in my hoodies." He admits softly.

I tried to hide my smile by biting my lip. "You're such a flirt, amore." I tell him as he shrugs.

He bends over, putting his face right near mine. But before he went any further, he stopped.

"Says the one that calls me love in Italian." He coos. My stomach erupted in butterflies.

And just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he turned the light off by his bed.

"Sleep tight." My eyes adjusted to the dark as I felt him lay down. "You're such a dick." I tell him with slight laughter.

"Shut up and come cuddle with me." I didn't hesitate to lay down and cuddle into him.

I don't want this to end.