fifteen

I was asleep in my room when my phone started ringing. Who could possibly be calling me in the middle of the night?

I look to see it was Charlie. I answer it to see what's going on. "Charlie, is everything okay?" I ask groggily.

"No. Owen's having a really bad panic attack and I don't know how to help." I could hear the worry in his voice.

I rushed out of bed, not worrying I was in my pajamas. "What triggered it?" I ask putting socks and shoes on.

"I don't know. He won't say anything, he just keeps pacing." He informed me. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I run out the apartment.

I'm sure Charlie will tell Savannah where I am. I get to their floor and go their door. It was unlocked so I walked right in.

I look over to see Charlie leaned against the wall, waiting for me. "He's in his room." I smiled at him as I walked towards the room.

The door was cracked so I lightly walked in there. When I open the door, he was sitting in there with his head in his hands.

His hair was a mess so I'm guessing he's been pulling at it. He sniffled as I took a step inside. "Amore?" I ask softly.

He brought his face up to look at me. His face was tear stained and red. He shot up and rushed over to me.

He engulfed me with a hug, making me do the same. We stayed like this for a while, embracing each other.

I rub his back as he bury's his head in the corner of my neck and shoulder. I hated seeing him like this.

After embracing each other for twenty minutes, he pulled away. He wipes his eyes as he shyly looks away.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." He apologizes. "There's nothing to be sorry for. Are you feeling any better?" I ask softly.

He looked exhausted. "That helped a little." He shrugged as he laid on his bed. I sit on the edge as he looks at me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head no as he sniffles. I sigh not wanting to push it on him.

"I'm here for you, okay? Whenever and wherever." I remind him. He nodded his head as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Will you stay with me tonight? Please." His voice was soft. He sounded like he was going to cry in any second.

I nod and climb into his bed. "Thank you for coming." He lightly smiled as he blinked away the tears.

"Anything for you." I smiled towards him. "Can you rub my back? That usually calms me down." I nod my head as he turns around.

I start rubbing his back, hoping it'll calm him down. He probably had a nightmare that terrified him.

I barely had any sleep afterwards. I wanted to make sure that if he woke up with another panic attack, I'd be awake to help him.

When I saw that the sun was starting to rise. I was beyond exhausted, but it didn't bother me.

The apartment was quiet other than Owen's quiet snores.

I started to drift off even though I tried my hardest to stay awake. But when I felt the bed move, I jolt awake.

I look to see Owen sitting up. He turned over to look at me. "Are you okay?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

I look at the time to see it was almost ten in the morning. I guess I was asleep longer than I thought.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to wake you." I shake my head as I look at him. "It's fine. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I tell him.

He smiled over at me as he stood up. He then pouted as he looked at my face. "You look exhausted." He pouts.

"Did you not get any sleep?" He asked as I lightly shook my head. "I was worried about you." I admit.

Before he could say anything, Charlie walked in. I looked in between the two and I could tell Charlie wanted to talk to him.

"I'm gonna go get an energy drink." I tell them. I get up and walk out the room. When I walk into my apartment, Savannah was up making breakfast.

She looked at me questionably as I walked into our apartment. "Where were you all night?" She asked as I went inside the kitchen.

I grab a monster and crack it open. "The boys apartment. Charlie called me around three in the morning because Owen was having a panic attack."

She pouts as she looks at me. I sit on the stool in front of the island and drink my energy drink. "Is he better?" She asked worriedly.

"He seems to be. I helped calmed him down." I tell her as she finishes cooking. "That sucks that happened." She sits next to me as we start talking.

We talked to Kenny about the idea of throwing a cast Halloween party on set. He allowed it so we get Thursday night and Friday off.

We were gonna party with the cast for a few hours and then go to a bar. The legal age of drinking in the British Columbia is nineteen.

And I'm the only one who's not of age. But the bar will let me in if they cross my hand. But I know some tricks about it.

I was excited, but this coming up week is going to be long and hard. After Savannah got done eating, I had downed half of my energy drink.

"Do you wanna go visit the boys?" She asked. I nodded as I grabbed my Monster. We went down to their apartment and walked right in.

They were sitting on on their couch, watching tv. They looked over at us and smiled. I went over to sit next to Owen.

"You feeling okay?" I whisper ask him. He nodded as he smiled.

"Yeah thanks again." He kissed my temple as he wrapped his arm around the back of the couch.

I snuggled up into him, taking another drink of my monster. Owen looked down at me and placed his hand on mine.

"Your hands are shaking." He whispered. It's a mixture of no sleep and the energy drink. "I'm okay." I look at him softly.

"Can you two stop flirting and watch the movie?" Charlie teased. I playfully hit his arm as we all laughed.

I nuzzled my blushing face into Owens chest.