twenty-three

Booboo, Jeremy, Owen, and I were in my trailer hanging out with each other. They were busy filming the Unsaid Emily scene and didn't need us.

They had already filmed their scenes for the episode so we had some time to hang out.

"What should we do this weekend?" I question. "The same thing we usually do." Owen gave me sass.

I flip him off causing him to chuckle at me. "You're an asshole." I tell him jokingly.

"It's the rudeness for me." He joked. I looked at him with my mouth dropped.

"It's you being a bully for me." I go a long with it. I could hear Booboo laugh with Jeremy.

Owen sat up so he could look at me. "It's the obsession with twilight for me." Both Booboo and I dropped our jaws.

"It's the claiming you can't dance when you clearly can for me." I come back to him.

"It's the not being mine for me." I gasp as I hold my breath. My face was turning red as Jeremy and Booboo looked at me.

Before I could say anything, Savannah walked in. She looked at us weirdly before looking at me.

"Hey, Kenny needs to see us on set. Especially you." She pointed at me. Saved by the bell.

"I'll be back. Please don't break anything." I look at Owen as he got offended.

I walk out the trailer alongside with Savannah. "You just saved me from a lifetime of embarrassment." I tell her dramatically.

She looked at me strangely as I followed her to the set. "What happened?" She asked as I started explaining what just happened.

She squealed making me shush her. She was more excited than me.

"Why are you screaming?" I ask as she freaked out. "Owen basically just admitted to liking you!" I groan in annoyance.

"He was just messing around. He didn't mean it literally." She gave me the are you serious look as I thought about it.

She did have a point. Why else would he say it? "He can't like me, can he?" I ask her. "You'll have to talk about it with him."

Before I could say anything, we get to the set of Carries house. Kenny explained what he wanted to happen in this scene.

We were gonna be watching the video and complaining while her dad walks in. He sees it and gets us tickets.

She complains to her dad as I groan and roll my eyes. After running through the scene, he wanted me to help with Calebs last dance number.

I walk onto set to see Cheyenne in there with the dancers. Paul was in there too so Kenny left us with him.

"I was wondering if you'll help me with the dance since you did a fantastic job on Perfect Harmony." I blushed as I agreed to do it.

I spent a few hours with them and figured something out for them.

It wasn't gonna be as big as The Other Side of Hollywood but it has to deal with a bunch of people. As I sat on the table to rest, Owen called.

"Where are you?" He asked. "Hollywood Ghost Club set." I tell him questionably. He hung up so I just shrugged it off.

Weird. As I scrolled through my phone, everything got dark.

"Guess who?" I heard Owen ask. "Let me think. Robert Pattinson?" I ask as he removes his hand.

He frowned as he sat next to me. "What's up with you and the twilight cast?" He asked teasing me.

I just shrug as I continue to scroll through my phone. "I like that ring you have on your finger. Can I see it?" He asked as I looked at him.

I sat my phone down as I looked at him confused. "I'm not wearing a ring." I bring my hand up to show him.

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I turn red as I look down at him holding my hand. "You're being sweet today." I tell him.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked softly. He had his head resting on the table.

I took my other hand and ran my fingers through his hair.

"No. It suits you." I tell him honestly. He looked like he was calm.

"Did I tell you how pretty you look today?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Now you're pushing it." I joke as he laughs a little. I look over to see Kenny walking in.

He was talking to Paul about something. "Hey lovebirds, I'm gonna need Eren back." Kenny called us out.

Owen blushed as he sat up. "I'm gonna watch if that's okay." He told me. I nodded as I stood up.

I sadly had to pull our hands away so I walk up to them.

"Have fun, dork." I mess his hair up making him pout. Paul and I show Kenny our ideas about what to do for the scene.

We were there for a few hours of trying to figure everything out. By the time we were done, it was dark outside.

I walk over to where Owens sitting. "Hey, amore. You ready?" I ask him. He looked tired. He nods as he stands up.

We gather our things and meet Sav and Charlie. "There's the couple." Charlie teased. I was too tired to argue so I just flipped him off.

We all pile into car, and head to our complex. We were listening to Hamilton, Owen and I rapping to almost every song.

As Owen and I sat in the back, his hand inched closer to mine. I worked up the adrenaline and grabbed his hand.

Our hands interlocked causing me to smile to myself. His thumb ran over to my hand making my stomach do somersaults.

"I hope you girls don't mind but I'm coming over to hang." Charlie invited himself over. I'm surprised he isn't tired.

He's been so busy working on this episode. "That's fine. You wanna come too, Owen?" Savannah asked from the front.

I look over at him to see him asleep in his seat. I put my hand on his forehead, feeling the heat. "I think he's sick again." I inform them.

Sav frowns as Charlie pouts. I hated seeing Owen sick. When we get to the complex, I wake Owen up.

He groggily looks at me as I pout towards him. "You feeling okay?" I ask as he shakes his head no.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." He nods as I hold his hand inside. The other two saw our hands and smiled a little.

"I'll meet you two up there." I tell them as I walk off the elevator with Owen. "If you want to hang out with them, you can." He sounded sick.

I shook my head as I look at him. "No, I wanna make sure you're okay first." I tell him bossily. He shakes his head.

When we get inside his apartment, he goes straight to his bed. I grab everything he needed, knowing everything by memory.

I hand Owen his medicine, making him take it. He took his shirt off and went into his bed. "Move over, I'm gonna give you back rubs." I tell him.

He shakes his head no. "I don't wanna get you sick." He tried to deny it.

I don't know why he's denying it, it's the only thing that'll help him sleep when he's sick.

"I've been around you enough, I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He sighs.

He moves over so I could rub his back. I could tell he was getting drowsy from the medicine.

"Thank you for being amazing, beautiful."