two

The doorbell rang causing Charlie to stand up. We spent the whole time learning about each other.

He pays and sits the pizza down. We all pull our phones out to chip in.

I pay my end for the pizza and start to dig in. Charlie was trying to find something to watch, so I help him with it.

"Oohh, put on Momma Mia!" I exclaim. Owen sits next to me, Savannah on the other side of me.

"Aye, nice catch. You like this movie?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I nodded my head proudly.

"It's my favorite." He looked at me with a big smile on his face.

We watched the movie, singing along to the songs. We all hung out for a few more hours but we sadly had to leave.

"Hey, Eren?" I hear before walking out. I turn to see Owen jogging over to us.

"What's up?" I ask looking at him. "I was wondering if I could have your number. For emergencies." He added to the end.

I nodded so I handed him my phone. He typed his phone number in as I do the same.

We hand them back as I smile. "It was nice meeting you guys." I wave and head to our apartment.

Savannah and I made our separate ways into our apartment.

She went into her room while I went to mine. I didn't have time to set up my stream stuff so I start doing that.

My phone starts ringing to see it's my brother FaceTiming me. I answer it, propping it up against my computer.

"Move everything in alright?" He asked as I nodded. I kept my eyes on the computer.

"Yeah, I'm just setting up all my things for twitch." I explain.

We talked for a little bit, me explaining the guys I had just met.

"I would love to talk more, but I'm going out with Ethan and Jeremy." I pout as I look over to him.

"Tell them I say hey. Have fun, Cam." We say our goodbyes and he hangs up.

I work on my set up for a little bit longer, and finally get it done.

So when that's done, I start to set up my led lights. My phone starts ringing again, showing Owen's contact name.

He was FaceTiming me. I answer it, sitting on my gaming chair. "Everything okay?" I ask.

I could see he was laying in bed. "Yeah, I'm just bored. Charlie fell asleep." He pouted.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. I was leaned back in my chair with my arms crossed.

"Says you." He laughs. I let a small laugh out in defeat. "You got me there." I smile towards him. He then gets an idea, I can tell.

"Can I come over?" He asked, hope on his face. I grimace and shake my head.

He acted offended as he looked at me, making me giggle.

"We have to be on set early." I tell him. "Okay, and?" He sassily asked.

"I'm not being late to my first day on set. Kenny will hate me." I tell him sternly.

He rolls his eyes as he sits up. He runs his hand through his hair as he looks at me.

"I didn't peg you to be a kiss ass." He joked as I dropped my jaw. He started laughing at me as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a kiss ass." He rose an eyebrow at me, a slight smirk on his face. "Prove it." I thought about it for a second.

I sigh as I give in. "If you make me late, I'll kill you before Kenny can kill me." He smiled broadly as he stood up.

"I'll be there in five." And with that, he hung up. I sit my phone down and quietly walk out of my room.

There wasn't any noise from Savannah's room, and the lights were off. I silently go outside the door into the hallway.

I wait for him, and see the tall blonde at the end of the hallway.

He waved as he walks over to me. "Savannah's asleep so we have to be quiet until we get to my room." I explain.

We get inside, and go towards my room. He looks around at everything in my room, taking everything in.

I sit on my bed as he looks at everything. He then looks at one of my picture frames, it's of me and Cameron.

He picks it up and looks at it. "This your brother?" He asked glancing at me.

I nod my head as I put a pillow in my lap. "Wait, is this Cameron Monaghan? From Shameless?" He asked.

I'm used to having a celebrity big brother, but it doesn't change anything.

"Yeah, that's him." He looked at the picture, and then at me.

"You two really look a like." We get all the time. I was always proud of it. Owen and I end up talking for hours.

We have a lot more in common than I thought. We were up until four in the morning, but I had to kick him out cause I needed sleep.

I quickly crashed out whenever I laid on my bed. It felt good too, it has been a good day.

But I was woken up to someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Savannah.

"Hey, you slept through your alarm." She spoke softly. I look at the time to see it's seven thirty.

We had thirty minutes to get to set. I'm gonna kill Owen. I groggily get up so I can get ready. I put on a loose t-shirt and Adidas joggers.

I brush through my hair and put my red hair in a ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror.

Today, I'm gonna be meeting everyone and learning the dance routines while everyone records.

They're starting finish the album so while they're doing that, Paul is teaching me the Dirty Candy dance to Wow.

I walked out of my room to see the boys were here. Charlie was happily sitting on the couch while Owen looked rough.

"Hard to get you up this morning too?" Charlie asked walking over to me.

I grab a Red Bull and crack it open. "Yeah, someone decided to keep me up all night." I glance over at Owen.

He rolled his eyes as he stretched. "Oh hush. It's not my fault I lost track of time." I shrug as I take a sip of my drink.

"You all ready for today?" Savannah asked smiling. Owen and Charlie rented cars but Charlie will be driving us.

I was nervous, but more excited.