three

It's been a few days since I met everyone and they've all been great.

They finished recording the album two days ago so I've been helping Savannah learn the dance to Wow.

The boys have been filming the first couple of scenes for the show. Kenny is unbelievably nice.

He's made me feel so welcomed. We were going over the Dirty Candy dance as Owen walked in.

We finished running through the song making Paul clap his hands.

"You all can go to lunch now." He announced making me groan in relief.

We've been running through it since nine this morning so I felt wore out.

I walk over to Owen, Savannah by my side. "There's my two favorite girls." He smiled cheekily at us.

"Where's the other two boys?" I ask looking around. He looked hurt as I looked over at him.

He had his hand on his chest making me laugh at him. "Am I not good enough?" He asked making us two laugh.

I just shrug making Savannah laugh. "You wanna come get lunch with us?" Savannah asked him. He shook his head sadly.

"I gotta get back, we're about to film." He pouts as we shake our heads.

"That's lame." I joke with him. He flips me off as he walks to where he's rehearsing. He lets us borrow his keys so we can get food.

"I don't know about you, but I'm craving sushi." She told me.

We got into his car, I get into the drivers seat. "That sounds good, we should get it." She nods smiling as we leave the set.

As we drive we listen to Broadway musicals, especially Hamilton. We go to a sushi bar that's really close.

We walk in and it wasn't too crowded. They sit us down and hand us a menu.

"I can't wait until we actually get to filming." Savannah said making conversation.

"Me too, this bootcamp is kicking my ass." I tell her honestly.

"I wonder how filming for the boys are going." I wonder out loud.

We ordered what we wanted and sipped on our drinks.

"I think we were gonna have a game night at the boys this weekend if you wanna come." She suggested.

It honestly sounded like fun. "I'm down to do it." I smile. They handed us our food so we started to eat.

By the time we got done, Kenny had texted us that he wanted to see us on set.

"I'm so full, I don't think I'll be able to dance." I joke as we get back in the car.

"I think I had one too many." She joked along. We get to set and meet Kenny where he wanted us.

Kenny said he wanted us to run through Wow a couple more times to get it right.

By four thirty, he let us dancers go but Savannah, Owen, and Charlie need to stay to rehearse some more stuff.

So I decided to go hang out in my trailer. I share one with Savannah so I was really happy about it. I laid on the couch and scrolled through my phone.

I was getting a FaceTime call from Ethan, so I answer it.

"Eren!" He cheered. "Cutkosky!" I cheer back. He looked at me strangely.

"Are you in your trailer?" He asked as I nodded. I yawned real quick as I looked at him.

"Yeah, Kenny let me go early." I explained. I could see he was walking into his house.

I'm gonna miss having movie nights there. "Well, whenever you get home do you wanna stream?" He asked propping his phone up.

"I think Cam and I were gonna try to get Noel to play Friday the Thirteenth." I laughed thinking about it.

"Who's gonna teach him how to play?" I ask laughing. "I think we shouldn't, it'll be funny if we don't." He laughed.

I agreed to play with him whenever I went home but I probably wouldn't play long.

We caught up for a little but there was a knock on the door. "Hey, I'll text you when I'll get on. I gotta go." I tell Ethan as he nodded.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." He smiled. We told each other we loved each other, goodbye, and hung up.

"Come in!" I sit up and look at the door. I look over to see Owen walking in.

I scooted over so he could have a spot next to me. "I thought you would be in here." He smiled.

"Are you guys done rehearsing?" I ask as he nodded. He then looked around my trailer.

"Were you on the phone?" He asked. "Yeah, I was on the phone with a friend back home." I explain to him.

"I think we were gonna get dinner, you wanna come with us?" He offered. I could go get dinner. I nodded my head as I stand up.

I grab my things as we walk out the trailer. We all piled into Owens car, me getting passengers seat.

"How come Eren always gets to sit up front?" Charlie pouts from the back.

"I'll play Rock Paper Scissors for the front for tomorrow." I joke. But we both took it serious.

We played a round, and he ended up beating me. "Best two out of three?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"No, I won fair and square." He crossed his arms like he was a little kid.

I scrunch my nose as I turn around. "You're such an ass." I joke making Owen laugh.

We decided to get takeout from a Mexican place and we all ate together.

Once done, I stood up. Charlie was laying on the floor, watching a movie.

He looked up at me strangely. "Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms. "Going to go stream on twitch." I answer.

I look to see Owen had a small pout on his lips. "Have fun." He lightly smiled. I could tell he was wore out.

As I go in my room to set it up, Owen walked in. "Can I watch?" He asked. I nodded as he sat next to me.

I texted Ethan to let him know and got everything set up for the stream.

I can tell that this is going to be a good one.