four

It's Friday and it's late. For some reason, I'm having trouble sleep so I decided to stream.

I didn't know what to play so I let them choose for me. And they all chose Grand Theft Auto online so I agreed.

I haven't played this game in a long time. They told me to go to the casino so I decided to go. They gave me tour and when that was done, I walked around.

"Alright let's get out of this joint." I walk towards the door. As I did another online character blew me a kiss.

"Aye, I'm a thug. I can't have kisses being blown at me." I joke as I glanced at the chat. "Someone said Lil Pump." I joked as it took me outside.

I looked around for my scooter as someone started shooting. I was so stunned that I stood there as I got shot.

"What? There was a shooting outside the casino." I say as I die. I wait to respawn as I think about what happened.

When I get respawned, I'm near the casino again and I can hear gunfire. "They're gonna be hunting my ass down now." I say worriedly.

I run towards the gunfire to see what's going on. "All I have is a pistol!" I pull it out as I get to it.

I walk up to two guys, wondering if they're my friends. "How're you doing?" I ask even though they can't hear me.

I look at them as the guy in the black stabs the guy without a shirt. I drop my jaw as I look at him. I forgot how ruthless this game is.

I pulled my gun out and shot twice, but it failed. The guy with a knife came to me and killed me.

"Oh! I got stabbed!" I yell rather loudly. I hope it didn't wake Savannah.

I respawn so I start running. "Is this how it's gonna be? Why am I running back?" I ask to my chat.

Before I could figure anything out, I got shot dead. I drop my jaw again as I look at my chat.

When I came back, I instantly ran away. "We gotta run for our damn lives right now. People are hunting me down." I say laughing.

I had my headphones on to the loudest setting and I thought I heard someone in my apartment. I take them off to listen.

It's not Savannah cause she's asleep. I just shrug as I went back to my game. "Lemme hide in this little alleyway right now."

"I need to go to the gun store." I keep my focus on my screen. I then get a call on my game so I listen to it.

As I'm on the call, I run and instantly get shot. It makes me jump as I watch. I think I'm getting stream sniped.

"This is going to be a problem." I say as I run out on Hollywood walk of fame. Someone comes to me with a bike and let's me get on.

"Take me to the gun shop!" I say even though he can't hear me. "I don't know if he's watching the stream, but please take me to a gun shop." I beg.

"I hope he's not taking me to a secluded place to shoot me. I hope that's not what's happening right now." I joke with my chat.

I skim through my comments I'm getting. "I just trusted this gentleman and hopped on his bike for no reason."

The guy then stops the bike, getting off. He grabs a gun and walks off. What the hell is going on right now?

He then gets on behind me, wanting me to drive. "How do I change point of views?" Before I could do anything, I accidentally jumped off.

I look over to see a guy shooting at me with a pink machine gun that looked like it was from the future.

"What kind of weapon is that? I need a vehicle!" I knew I was being loud but I didn't care.

Right as I tried to get into one, I got hit by car causing me to scream. As I got up, I tried to run away.

But I quickly got killed. I looked at my chat and shook my head. "These mother fuckers have Star Wars weapons." I shake my head as I wait.

"All I want is a ride to the gun shop." I say in distress. I heard something again so I look over.

My door was being cracked open and I saw a familiar blonde. I quickly take my headphones off.

"Owen, are you okay?" I ask turning to him. He quietly shuts my door, laughing a little.

"I just walked into your apartment at three in the morning and that's what you ask?" I didn't realize it was that late.

He looked at my set up and back at me. "I couldn't sleep and saw you were streaming so I came over." He answered as I nodded.

"Wanna join my stream? You can watch." I ask as he was hesitant at first. He runs his hand through his hair as he nods.

He grabs a chair and brings it over. I hand him my extra headphones as I put mine on.

I start to run on the game and get to a subway. "I'm going onto the subway, I feel safer." I look over to see the car that had killed me, found me.

I freak out and run towards the subway. I run for a minute or two and get to the bottom.

There were three females down there so I ran up to them and punched them causing Owen to jump.

"I'm sorry, I got a lot of frustration right now." I joke. There were some weird sounds making me pause.

Someone else from online came up to me as I looked at him.

"Are you my friend? Please help me, they're after me." I beg them. I ended up getting killed causing Owen to laugh.

"It's been like this the whole time. I don't know who to trust." I laugh towards Owen.

I then stole a car and started to drive away. As I did, they started shooting me again.

"They're trying to take me out!" They then flew past me on a Hovercraft.

"That bitch is on a hovercraft." I yell in disbelief. I run him over as I drive away with my jaw dropped.

They really added some things to this game since I last played.

"Oh my god, they're sniping me out." I'm in shock right now.

As I drove, they flew over me causing me to laugh. "They look like the green goblin." Owen jokes making me laugh.

I ended up dying again so I decided to end the gameplay and end the stream. I look at Owen as I stretched.

"Do you play a lot?" He asked crossing his arms. I shrug as I look at him.

He had on joggers with a cream sweatshirt. "It depends on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling." I explain.

He nods as he looks around. "How come you're still awake?" I ask curious. "A little anxious." He quietly whispered.

I made sure to talk to him to make sure he was feeling okay, and before we knew it, the sun was rising.

He sighed as he stood up. "I better leave before Charlie wakes up and gets nervous." I nodded, I was tired.

"Okay. Text me if you need anything." I let him know as I follow him out.

"I will. Thanks for letting me hang out." I just shrug as he walks out.

I groggily walk into my room and flop on my bed. I quickly fell asleep.

I feel like I was asleep for hours, until someone jumped on me. I wake up to see a Canadian brunette on me.

"What are you doing?" I asked groggily. I tried to push him off of me but he was too heavy with his muscles.

"Owen and Jeremy went to go get snacks for our game night and Savannah went with them. Hang out with me." I look at the time.

It was almost one thirty. I groan as I push him off of me.

"Yeah but if you don't get off of me, my bladder might bust on you." He quickly got up.

This was gonna be an interesting day.