thirteen

Monday morning I walk into set feeling a little sore still. I was getting an energy drink to help wake myself up.

As I stand up a large body is really close to me which makes me stumble backwards.

I catch my breath as I see it was only Charlie. "You like Owen." He teased.

My heart thudded in my chest. "I absolutely do not." I crack my energy drink open and take a sip.

"Oh come on. I see it." I look at him with a dumb face. "Are you twelve?" I joke as he rolls his eyes. "I'll get it out of you, Eren." He promises.

"Yeah, whatever you say, maple syrup." I roll my eyes as I walk away from him.

I knew he was going to come up with a story when he saw us cuddling. It didn't mean anything, I think.

As I'm walking to the studio, I bump into someone. I looked up to see my favorite blonde.

"You okay, Eren?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded my head. I didn't wanna tell him the conversation I just had with Charlie.

So I just lied. "Yeah, just tired." I lie to him. He looked like he didn't believe it, but he didn't push it.

Before he could say anything, Paul comes over to me. "You ready?" He asked as I nodded.

Paul and I went to the studio so we can run over the dance. After doing the dance a couple times we went to the gym where Kenny and the boys are.

They were starting the episode after the dance and the boys fight with Julie.

They were going over the beginning of the episode. I look over at Owen, instantly smiling.

I stand next to him as he slings his arm around me. "You got the dance done already?" He asked as I nodded.

"That's my girl." I don't know why, but hearing him say my girl made my heart flutter.

"Sacha, Madi, and Jadah! You can go to lunch. Madi when you're done, come back here." Kenny tells the three.

He then looks over at me and Paul. "Did you two finish the dance to Perfect Harmony?" He asks as we nodded.

Kenny asks us to perform it for him so Owen takes his arm off of me.

They got everything together as Paul and I got onto our spots.

The music started playing as I looked at Paul. We did the dance perfectly and he lifts me up.

As he spins me around I catch Owens face. His jaw was clenched as he watched and his arms were crossed.

I wonder what he could be thinking. The song ends as we finish the dance. Everyone started clapping as we smile.

"That was perfect. And you two learned that Friday?" Paul and I nodded as we walked back to everyone.

Kenny stood there thinking as I glance at Owen. He was whispering something to Jeremy.

"Okay, so I think we have to teach it to them individually so Paul do you wanna teach Madi while Eren teaches Charlie?" Kenny asks.

I look over at Charlie to see his face beaming. "Yeah I'll teach him." I smile. Kenny nods his head while clapping his hands.

"Okay. You all can get lunch now and we'll run it over afterwards. Meet here." I walk over to the boys. "Come on, I'm hungry." I smile up at them.

We all ate together in my trailer. "Who else doesn't want to go back?" Charlie groaned. We all raised our hands, dreading to go back.

I love filming, don't get me wrong. It's just a long process and long hours. I'm just happy to have my friends on my side.

I finish my food so I push my plate aside. "Let's play what are the odds." Owen suggested. "What are the odds of Eren eating my eggs."

Charlie was smiling at me as he laid on my couch. "There's none at all. Who puts peanut butter on their eggs?" I ask almost gagging.

"Me! Cause it's good!" We then started arguing making Jeremy stop us. "You two argue like siblings." Jeremy asks as we walk back towards set.

"Yeah, well Eren bickers with everyone." Owen jokes.

I glare at him as we get to the set. Madi was already there and she was talking to Kenny and Paul.

They smile when they see us walk in there. "Just the people I wanted to see. Eren can you do the dance again to show Madi?" Kenny asked.

I nod as I walk over to where Paul was. We did the dance again, causing Madi to clap. Any chance we get, we were gonna do the dance.

We were gonna try to have it taught by Friday. "Okay, Owen you ready for your scenes with Booboo?" Kenny asked him.

They were gonna start going over it today. I know he was nervous for these scenes. Because of the emotions. He looked down at me as I smiled.

"You got this." I smile towards him. I reach out for his hand and take it in mine. He interlocks our fingers together as he nods.

"Okay, go get in costume and meet me at the garage." Kenny and everyone else started to walk away.

"You want me to come with you?" I ask Owen. He nodded his head as I walked with him to his trailer.

I told him I'll be there for the end of it, but I wanted to teach some of the dance to Charlie. We get to his trailer.

"You got this." I tell him. I wrap my arms around him as he does the same for me. "Thanks." He smiled as he pulled away.

He walked up into his trailer as I stand there for a second. He's so hard on himself sometimes.

I don't blame him though, having anxiety with this business sucks. He's going to kill it though. I go to where Charlie was and he was stretching.

He grinned when he saw me. "You ready to kill it Gillespie?" I ask starting to stretch with him.

"Of course, Monaghan." We practiced the dance for a few hours. And we ended up getting half of it memorized.

But he had to go film a scene with the boys. I lay on the couch of my trailer as Savannah plays on her phone.

"I can't believe Halloween is almost coming up." Savannah thought out loud. I then got an ideas causing me to sit up.

"Let's have a cast party! We can have it on set and we can all dress up!" I tell her excitedly. She agrees so we start talking about it.

Hopefully Kenny lets us do it.