eleven

My muscles were aching by the time I was done with figuring out a dance with Paul.

We spent a good twelve hours making sure it was perfect. It was ten pm by the time we were done.

Everyone else had left. My friends told me they would stay, but Kenny had let them leave early and I didn't want to make them wait.

I knew they wanted to drink. "Do you have a ride?" Paul asked. I nod my head as I looked over at him.

"Yeah, Charlie should be on his way." He said he didn't feel like drinking tonight since he has to record Perfect Harmony.

"Okay. Thanks again for doing this. I think we're gonna run it over a couple more times for Kenny on Monday. And then we'll teach it to the two."

I nodded my head as he explained. Charlie tells me he's here so I wave to Paul. I wobble to Charlie's car as I walk into it.

As I do, he rolls his window down. "The hell are you doing?" He laughed at me. "Shut up, I've been dancing all day." I laugh.

I get into the passengers seat slowly, due to the pain. "Come on, grandma. By the time we get back they're gonna be passed out." He complained.

"Fuck off, maple syrup." How can I make a nickname fast for Charlie but not Owen? "That hurt." Charlie started driving before I had my seatbelt on.

"Woah there buddy." I buckle up before Charlie has the chance to kill me.

I was so wore out, I don't know if I'll be able to drink. I'll probably babysit Savannah knowing she's a lightweight.

When we get to the complex, we get in the elevator. He pushes the three while I push the four. "What're you doing?" He asked curious.

"I gotta put my stuff up. And I might lay down. I'm so sore." I explain. He pouts as he looks at me.

"Come on, Eren. Everyone's expecting you." He pleads with me. "I don't know." I shrug. He then smirks down at me.

"I'll make you a Vegas Bomb. Plus Booboos there." My heart jumped. I do love his Vegas Bombs.

I sigh as we get on his floor. "Okay, but I gotta put my stuff up first." He cheers as he looks down at me.

He walks out the elevator with a big ass smile on his face. When I get to my level, I walk to my door. I unlock it and open it.

I go inside my room and sit my bag down. I don't bother changing because I don't know how long it'll take me.

I go back down to their floor and walk into their apartment. There was music playing while I heard laughter.

I look over to see Savannah already drunk. Jeremy was strumming on a bass while Owen talked to Booboo.

"Eren's here!" Sav squealed making everyone turn to me. I blushed as everyone looked at me.

I went over and sat next to Owen. He had a red solo cup in his hand as I slowly sat down. I got to barely see him today.

I could tell he was tipsy. "You sore?" He asked looking at me. I could he was tipsy from his eyes. "Yeah, today was rough." I tell him.

He slung his arm around the back of the couch as he took a drink from his cup. I then look over to see Charlie bringing me cup.

"It'll ease your muscles." He smiled as I took the cup. "Thanks, maple syrup." He glared at me. I guess that nickname is gonna stick with him.

I started to drink and he was right, it did ease my muscles. By my fourth drink, I was starting to feel it.

I scooted closer to Owen and cuddled into his side. He was warm. He smelt like vanilla mixed with a hint of cologne.

"Alright let's play some party games." Jeremy clapped his hands together.

"I'll be at the bar so tell me if you need a refill." Charlie smiled to us.

Booboo sat on the other side of me as we all sat around in a circle.

"Let's do truth or dare." Savannah suggested. We all nodded as she explained her rules.

The rules was that if we didn't want to answer or do the dare, we would have to take a shot.

Savannah decided to go first as she looked around the circle.

"Owen, truth or dare?" She hiccuped and then giggled. "Truth." He slurred. Most of everyone was way more drunk than I was.

"If you could murder anyone in the group, who would you kill?" She asked as she giggled.

"Charlie. No doubt." I could hear a gasp from the kitchen.

I look over to see his hand over his heart. "That hurt." Charlie joked. I laughed as I looked at the group again.

"Booboo, truth or dare?" Owen asked him. "Dare." He proudly smiled.

"I dare you to give your phone to one of us and they have to text someone from your phone without any context." Owen smiled towards him.

Booboo sighed as he looked around. "Eren's the least drunk out of us so." He unlocked his phone and handed it to me.

I smiled as I go to his messages. I wonder if he had Robert Pattinsons number. I see Kenny's name so I decided to text him.

I think of something which makes me giggle. I type it out and send it to Kenny with a smirk on my face. Booboo read it, and chuckled to himself.

"What'd it say?" Jeremy asked curious. "She asked if we could get spicy chicken wings on Monday." He laughed as he read it off.

"That actually sounds really good right now." Jeremy laughed. Booboo asked Jeremy truth or dare and he chose dare.

Booboo dared him to call Carolynn and tell her happy birthday, even though it's not her birthday. I was still cuddled up with Owen so it felt good.

I could feel his chest rise every time he took a breath. Jeremy then looked at me with a smirk. "Truth or dare, Eren." I chose dare.

"Serenade the person on your right for a full minute." I look up to see it was Owen. He looked at me with a soft expression.

"How are you gonna serenade me?" He smirked. I sit up to look at him fully.

I sing a minute of Can't Help Falling in Love with You by Elvis. It didn't sound too pleasant either because of the liquor.

When I finished, everyone started clapping. I blush as I hide my face in Owens chest. He started rubbing my back, instantly calming down.

I wouldn't know what I'd do without him.