He grimaced and swore under his breath, tilting his chin to look away for a minute before he turned back to her, kneeling down in front of her so that their faces were level as his grip on her arm tightened and he used it to crash her body into his, their lips immediately finding each other.

The lust in Calum's eyes seemed to have come out of nowhere but with the immediate way her body reacted to him there wasn't much that Fallon could do to stop things from escalating to what was obviously imminent. Not that she would have wanted to stop.

They kissed for what could have been forever or only a few moments, time seemed to suspend as they moved against one another, their bodies as close as could be, every part of them touching. Fallon was only returned to the moment when Calum stood from the floor, bending at the waist so as not to halt their kiss as he moved beside her on the bed and laid them both down.

His warm hand left her arm and slid beneath the hem of her shirt, the palm of his hands rubbing across her belly and his nails digging desperately into her back. After a moment, their breathing already ragged his fingers trailed back to her front, their eyes locked as he slowly eased his hands up and over her breasts.

The inhale of breath she took was loud in the otherwise silent room and he watched her carefully as he dragged his finger around her nipple.

Calum was moving slow and methodically, taking his time to tease and torment her as he rolled the bud between his fingers and she convulsed beneath his hand. A moan slid past her lips and he lowered his head near her stomach, his hands again moving over the skin of her stomach as they slid down to find the hem of her shirt. He tugged in silent question.

"Yes." The word was out of her mouth before she even could process what she was really saying but she didn't mean it any less when she realized what she was agreeing to. A moment later her shirt had been thrown to some far corner of the room. She had rolled from her side onto her back and Calum was knelt over her. Calum stared hungrily at her exposed breasts, barely wasting a second before he leaned forward, tongue swirling around the tip for a moment before he took it in his mouth.

She couldn't help it, her back arched, pushing herself further into him and only serving to further coax him into the abyss of his desire. He made quick work of her sleep shorts and underwear, leaving her bare as her mind reeled to try to catch up with their action.

With her naked, Calum kissed the length of her body, covering every patch of skin between her lips and toes before settling his mouth near her heat. He kissed her—hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses teasingly placed everywhere except the spot where she desperately needed him most. Then, he blinked up to look at her face, his eyes those of a man who was barely hanging on to his self control. "Please, Fal. Can I have a taste?"

He was breathless, his shoulders rising and falling erratically as he waited for her permission which was easily granted. His tongue found her clit, sucking and flicking against it before moving within her, teasing her in exactly the way she liked. In the way he knew she liked.

That was the thing wasn't it. There was something so wonderful about being with someone who didn't need to be shown the ropes to what she wanted. Not that there had been many others but Calum had always been in tune with her body and the year and a half they spent together had only served to somehow make him even better at getting her off. That was why it took only a few moments of his sensual kisses to her aching core before her stomach wound itself into a knot and she came, pulling hard on his hair and moaning her approval of his efforts as licked up her arousal.

He stood, rocked back on his knees, still straddling her and smirked as he wiped away the evidence from his lips. Fallon was a panting mess beneath him and he was clearly proud of himself. But it was obvious that he wasn't anywhere close to done with her yet.

"I wanna be inside you." He said, his voice dark and dangerous and suddenly her body was defying her, shifting up off the mattress and pushing closer to him.

"We have a problem then." She said it sweetly but the smirk on her face could still be heard. His eyebrows knit together in the middle of his face.

"What?" The disbelief was evident as he spoke.

"You're still dressed, Cal."

An annoyed huff shot from his nose as he looked down and saw that he still was dressed in his gym shorts. 

"Oh, fuck me." He grumbled, immediately moving to strip.

"I'm trying." Fallon laughed before Calum slid his body over hers. His arms held him up, muscles flexing as his hard tip pressed against her entrance, still wet with her previous arousal.

His eyes were shut tightly, the veins of his neck showing in the weak light of the hotel room. As he pressed his hips forward and slowly inched into her.

Fallon's body shook slightly beneath him, her legs wrapping around his back to open herself for him and take him deeper inside of her.

A broken breath fell past Calum's lips and he grunted as he waited a moment before he finally began to move.

His fingers dug deep into her skin. In the morning there would surely be bruises on her thighs. With the way he was sucking at her neck she didn't doubt that it too would be littered with the purple traces of their time together.

They found their rhythm, sinking in and pulling out, working together as a thin sheen of sweat developed on their skin and their breathing became labored and panted until their climaxes washed over them and they slipped over the edge together.

In the afterglow Fallon laid next to Calum. She felt sated but eerily aware that she had no more answers then than she had when she had first come to his door.

An: so what do we think?

Somethings off, do you have any guesses?

We find out Monday.

Ily,
Sav 🖤