Fair Well (End)‼️

The Final Day.......

It was at 7:00am in the morning and the sun was rising up throughout the dark warm clouds. It was a drizzling a little and the sun was up high in the sky, Niya woke up and sat up looking out her bedroom window. She was startled by Jungkook's slight touch across her stomach, She leaned back and smiled with her eyes closed.

She was scared to go off into the world and become a regular person, She was so used to being a mafia that she didn't wanna be in the real world with other people.

She like being secretive and bad, She loved having to do crazy things with her man and members. Most of all she loved the mafia life, But she knew she had to do it for her mom because that's all her mother ever wanted from her was to go to college and live a happy life with herself and just live on.

"Babe let's start getting ready because today's the day" Jungkook said while kissing her neck and waking away. She knew today was the day for her to leave but she didn't know what to do if she leaves the others behind. She decided to get up and get dressed for her big day today.

Niya's Outfit:

Zarri's Outfit:

Zarri's Outfit:

She finally got dressed and decided to head downstairs to eat

She finally got dressed and decided to head downstairs to eat. As she headed downstairs to eat, She saw everyone there fixing the table of food and they were waiting for her to come downstairs to eat with them.

She was shocked because they all worked together to help cook and this time they didn't ask the maids for help. Niya sat down and started eating with everyone because she was so happy about college she couldn't even wait.

She was talking to everyone and having fun, But there was one person she still had tension with. It was Zarri, The two still haven't talked out their differences with each other.

Jimin: Look at her. She looks like a little puppy all happy and shit.

V: SEESH!!!