Deadly Games

Everyone got home safe and sound while it was still midnight, Zarri was still kind of shocked at how they were able to get Niya back in the same night, As they rolled up to the house it was going on 2:00 am when they arrived back at the house.

Everyone was so annoyed and tried of the bullshit that they went through back at that the abandoned building, The building was like an abomination and the smell reeked of dead boys.

As everyone walked into the house, it wasn't even 3 minutes until someone yelled Jungkook's name and they all turned around to see that it was Lucas gang members from his gang "NCT" .

Jungkook: Yo i'm glad to be back in the fucking house. Babe come on and let's take you to the hospital downstairs—

person: YOOO!! Jungkook you thought it was over?! You really thought we wasn't gonna find out!

As Everyone turned around, They saw Lucas gang members Johnny, Taeyong, Jeno, And Yuta.

They all came back for some beef with Jungkook because of what he did to their leader Lucas, Zarri slammed the door before they could run into the house. Right before she would lock it, Yuta kicked the door down and the rest of them walked in.

Jeno: You really thought it was over?

Niya: What is he talking about?

Jeno: Oh Niya hey! Wassup, How you been?

Niya: I'm cooling, But besides me.. What's going on.

Yuta: Yea you see Jungkook has been thinking that we are pussy, but little do he know, We about all of that.

Jungkook: Suck my dick you liver lip bastard! Get the fuck out!

Johnny: I would shoot your ass bitch.

Niya: I wish you would bitch, Blow!! Go ahead blow bitch!! I want you to!! Go ahead do it! You touch my man, and i'll flip your mother real quick!

Johnny walked up to Niya and shoot her in the leg while kicking her in the stomach. Zarri pulled out her glock and shot right for Johnny's neck and head, Jungkook yelled "Drop it" and a maid dropped a long sniper from the top of the stairs to Jungkook.

Namjoon twisted and pulled Yuta's neck with his veiny bare hands while kicking his headless body down, Jeno shot Niya's right leg and left one, Zarri jumped on top of Jeno while pulling his neck back, Jimin stands in front of him and shoots 20 rounds into Jeno's stomach while watching Jeno spit up blood.

After Jeno's body dropped, Zarri jumps on Jeno's head until his neck brakes in half. The only one that was left was the Co Captain "Taeyong", Taeyong creeps up behind Zarri and puts a gun to her head, Zarri doesn't moves but her mouth does!

Taeyong: Yeah stay still you ugly bitch!

Zarri: Your mom's!

Jimin: You pull that trigger on my girl, and i'll blow your shit loose!

Taeyong: I don't give a fuck! You wanna kill my leader... My friend.... HE WAS LIKE A FUCKING BROTHER TO ME!!

Zarri: Aww..... Doesn't it look like i give a Fuck though??

J hope: Zarri shut up! You wanna die!

Zarri: I mean shit!

Suga: MY MANS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Jungkook: Where's Niya at!!!!

Zarri: Where is she!???

Taeyong: Don't worry about her, when i'm done with all of you, then she will be my next one. Oh and don't worry Jungkook, I'll fuck her good!

Zarri: Nah you willing out, You know what..... Fuck your grandmother, Fuck your father, Fuck your sister, Fuck your mother, Fuck your brother, Fuck your cousin's, Fuck your uncle's, Fuck aunties, Fuck your future kids, Fuck your future grandkids, Fuck your great grandkids, Fuck your life..... And, Matter fact fuck that and, Fuck you and all your dead homies, Fuck your dead relatives, Bitch Fuck your dogs, Fuck your cats—

As Zarri was going off on Taeyong and basically flipping him off, Taeyong got tired of waiting and decided to pull the trigger........................................

Until Niya slide down the stairs case quietly and Slit Taeyong's throat while finishing Zarri's sentence.

Taeyong: YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE—

( Niya comes down and slits his throat)

Niya: Ugh!, And Fuck your throat..... Bitch!

Zarri: THATS MY SISTER, SHE A REAL BITCH!!!

Jungkook: Babe where the fuck was you at all this time??!!

Niya: Babe calm down i was upstairs with rose!

Suga: Who the fuck is rose?!

V: Not the who the fuck is rose.

Jimin: She's one of the maids!

Zarri: Listen i'm not gonna front, but like Jungkook you got to much beef with bitches! You need to fucking chill on the beefing with bitches for a while. Because i'll be dam if another pussy ass hoe put a gun to my head!

Jungkook: Alright i'm sorry, let's clean this shit up.

Zarri: We!? WHO THE FUCK IS WE!!

Niya: Babe when you started speaking french? Babe your never told me you could speak french, talking about some "we".

Zarri: Hahah, Nah i'm going to sleep!

Niya: Remember Jungkook, You got maids!

And with that being said everyone went into their rooms getting ready for tomorrow because tomorrow was a big day for them.

(Sorry i made this too short, Next chapter will be longer and better, My fingers gave up)