It's All Fun And Games Until

(‼️‼️SUPER LONG CHAPTER‼️‼️)

Next Day........

"LISTEN LET'S GET THIS SHIT DONE MY DUDE"

"NOO I WANTED THIS COLOR, LIKE ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB"

"EWW BITCH CHANGE THAT!"

"ZARRI WHERE THE FUCK IS JUNGKOOK?!!"

"I'M ABOUT TO SMACK A HOE SILLY IN THIS BITCH"

"YOU GUYS CAN'T BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW"

"MARIA NOO, I SAID BLUE NOT WHITE, WHERE IS MISS WHITE AT!!!!!!!!!"

Niya was yelling at all the wedding planners and helpers because they had a lot of things wrong and she wasn't here for it.

She yelled nonstop until her sister yelled at her to be quiet because she was doing a little too much yelling and she couldn't bear the noise that was around her.

Zarri: Niya shut the fuck up already, Listen let me make a few calls and see what i can do for you because all this yelling ain't it. The real question is aren't you supposed to be getting ready for college right now, That date is coming up in a few weeks.

Niya: I talked to mark and he got me the hook ups. Basically he talked to the administrator and told him to push back my date to come in because of my wedding and also aka family problems that i'm having. He added the family problems so that i would get extra time out to plan my wedding and honeymoon.

Zarri: Ohh what are you doing for your honeymoon??

Jungkook: Nothing but getting dick down on that whole entire day.

Niya: What the fuck? When did you get here baby!!!! I missed you so much, come here and give me kisses!

Niya and Jungkook tongued each other down in front Zarri while grouping each other's bodies together.
Zarri was disgusted by the way they were kissing each other and touching.

Zarri: Hmphhh!! Hello i'm still in this bitch watching you two! Like we have a wedding to plan here! Let's go.

Jungkook: Calm down ms hot pants, Did you and Jimin fix things together?

Niya: Jungkook....

Jungkook: What i wanted to know-

Zarri: No Niya it's fine, And no i decided it was time to call it off with him. I wasn't gonna be in a relationship we're i get miss treated differently and be disrespected. Also he apologized too soon for me, He said like 2 days after the situation took. Like who the fuck apologizes that quick and fast to someone they've cheated on, He's a weirdo and i'm not with all that dumb shit.

I came from the city of the stompers, NY rose me, South Korea choose me. Therefore I refuse to roll with weirdos.

Jungkook: So who you gonna be with now?

Zarri: Ima just chill and have fun, Whatever comes to me comes. If i like then i'll take it, If not then get the fuck out my face. But umm let's get back to this wedding shall we?