Jealousy Much

This Mission was gonna be different because we are chasing after the South Korea Cartel. Jungkook needs to set the 3 men up and take all of their earnings that they owed Jungkook for the drugs and weapons he gave them, But never got the money for it. So today's the day where the gang gets their hands dirty.

Jungkook: Good afternoon baby girl! Get that chocolate ass up before i eat it all up with my tongue!

Niya: *Yawns* uhh Jung..Kook chill out with all that, i'm sleeping right now my dude!

Jungkook: Baby don't do me like that, Can't a kigga get some love?

Niya pushes Jungkook away and tries to roll over, But he grabs her arm and starts to kiss her neck while pushing his hands up her pajama dress while pulling her panties down. "You not deadass right now" Niya said as she looked at jungkook with a serious face.

He continued to pull them off until they were on the floor and she was makes underneath her pajama dress. Himself had on only underwear and a tank top because he slept in her bed last night after watching K drama's together and eating snacks, So he felt like if we didn't do nothing last night, Then we can do something in the morning.

Therefore Niya wasn't rolling like that in the morning, she just got up and her breath is kicking like hot ass and dirt. But jungkook doesn't care about none of that, he just want some chocolate cookie, and Niya is gonna give it to him regardless.

Jungkook pulls her body on top of his and makes her rides him for about 30 minutes straight, After they both finish and is tired. Jungkook and Niya gets in the shower to get ready for their mission.

Jungkook: Damm babe i can't move my legs! You always keep a smile on my face! Especially that pretty pink chocolate pussy of yours!

Niya: Your welcome, But i gotta go and get in the shower because the mission starts in about an hour. So baby go and get dressed for the mission.

Jungkook: Ok little mamas, Oh and don't look too sexy because i might have to dick you down.

Niya: Get out Jungkook!

It was approximately 10:00pm and everyone was getting ready to go into mission mode, Everyone was decked out in sexy fashionable clothes. While Niya.....Well Niya's outfit was a bit revealing and Zarri loved it, But Jungkook....... Well he wasn't to found of his girl going outside in that outfit because it showed too much of her body.

Zarri's Outfit: