Murder In the Dark

* Heart Beat*
*Heart Beat*
*Beep, Beep*

Doctors- Clear!, I can't find a pulse, She needs to go under immediate surgery.

Faint not clear hearing~

Zarri: Niya i'm here! Don't leave me please don't leave me, i have no one!! No one at all.... Niya please nooooo....

Jimin: Babe come here.. I know your sad right now, I know.

Zarri cry's out loud while dropping to her knees in Jimin's arms.

Zarri: Please comeback, I can't do this without you.

The doctors take niya into the emergency room and starts the immediate surgery on her chest and
neck. The Surgery lasted up to about 4 hours and everyone was getting nervous and scared because the doctors would never answer any questions about Niya.

About 4 hours later. The doctors stepped out and said that she has some news for us. The look on the doctors faces didn't sit well with the gang and it didn't sit well with Zarri, she either thought her sister was well, or that her sister..... Might be..... Dead for good.

Doctor Lee: Hello, umm so where is Niya's blood sister at—

Zarri: Here.. I'm here!!

Doctor Lee: Please come this way, and follow me please.

Zarri: Can i please bring my boyfriend?

Doctor Lee: Yes.

Zarri and Jimin follows Dr. Lee in the back room and receives the news that Dr. Lee needed to tell them.

Dr. Lee: Zarri.....

Zarri: Doctor just stop it and tell me what is it—

Doctor Lee: Niya is in a coma, and we don't know if she's gonna make it. We were able to get the bullet out of her chest. But the bullet was too close to her heart and there's a possibility that she will not make it, But there's a chance that she could make it out alive. Thank you for your—

*ZARRI SCREAMS AND STARTS TO CRY*

Jimin: B-B-Babe... Ok come on let go. I know, I know it hurts me too. Let's go tell the others. Come follow me.

Zarri: I can't even walk.... AHHH THATS MY SISTER IN THERE!!!! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!! NOO SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT!! I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!

Jimin: Doctor lee, how long would she be in a coma?

Dr lee: around 3 months, by then we should get the full results by then....

Jimin went out and told the gang the news about Niya and her health.

Jungkook: So what happened??

Jimin: Niya is in a coma and won't be out of it until 4 months after. Therefore the doctor also said that she might now make it, but then again she might who knows. So we just have to wait and see—

V: I hope she lives, she was an amazing person.

J hope: She was a really bright person, She held it down for the one time.

Namjoon: Yeah she was great vibe to be around.

Suga: Let's stop talking like if she's dead. She's alive and is gonna be alive after those 4 months. Let's just go upstairs and get some rest and tomorrow some of us can go and check up on her.

Jungkook: I'm gonna find out who was the motherfucker who pulled that trigger, even if it's the death of me. Niya was special to me in all kinds of ways. Something doesn't add up right now, How did she get shot??

The rest of the gang went upstairs while putting on their best happy and calm energy and keeping their head up and not looking down because they know Niya wouldn't have want that. Jungkook and Zarri was the most sad because their relationship was the lost closet to niya and had special meanings to it.