One More Night

[ Play the song on the top, thank you and enjoy]

Zarri was looking out the window while it was snowing outside, She was chilling and thinking about life until Niya came in her room to talk to her.

Zarri was upset at Jungkook and
wanted to get back at him for putting his hands on her sister. So while Niya was in Zarri's room stealing Rice Krispy Treats out her basket it,

Zarri had an evil plan up her sleeve.

''Why the fuck you looking at me bitch''. Niya with her mouth full of treats.

Zarri: Bitch I got a plan that is gonna work, its gonna piss him off so bad.

Niya: What are you talking about?

Zarri: Okay so here's tea, I was thinking we invite Lucas over and you and him go in your room and i guess chill or whatever ya'll do. And that's gonna get him so fucking mad! What you think?

Niya: I mean he was coming over here regardless, that's what i was doing in here to tell you now. He's on his way to the house right now, That's why i'm about to leave and get in my cute outfit and start getting sexy. So yeah your plan might work today lol, So let's see how it goes.

Zarri: Yes perfect Niya... Just perfect. So i'ma let you go and get ready ok? See you soon!

Niya: Ok see you soon bitch!

__________________________
Time Skip ~

Niya already did her routine as Lucas climbed up her latter to her window. She gave him a big hug and they both sat on her bed and started to talk about random things. They laughed and laughed, they even played uno and watched some k dramas together while eating chocolate.

Niya's Outfit: