Making Moves

Niya and Jungkook woke up and left the house in the morning around 11:00am because they had to leave for their meeting. Driving down the high way, Jungkook takes a peak at Niya on how pretty and cute she looks while vibing to her music with her eyes closed.

They arrived at the house later on around night time because earlier they turned back around and drove back to the private house because they decided they wanted to stay together alone for some more time.

They both rushed in to see everyone already siting down waiting for the meeting to start.

Zarri: You guys are 20 minutes late, what the fuck?

J hope: Facts it's bad enough that Jungkook set the meeting back so far from this morning's original time.

Niya: I'm so sorry Z, you see me and Jungkook...... Well never-mind let's get into the meeting shall we?

Zarri: Yoo y'all are some nasty motherfuckers! What did you do?

Niya: Nothing we did nothing

Zarri: Your lying, He was in your ass!

Niya: Nope, and anyways Jungkook can you please start the meeting.

Jungkook: Yes my cutie pie.

J hope: Cutie pie? When the fuck we start talking baby language?

Suga: What the fuck is cutie pie?

V: Was there a meeting on how to talk like a pussy? Or did i miss that meeting?

Niya: Shut up, Jungkook is starting the meeting.

*Meeting in action*

Jungkook: Now listen gang, This mission is only gonna need only 4 people for this mission. This is a serious task that we need to handle in order to keep the mafia safe.

So Niya, Suga, Jimin, and Me will be on this mission. This is really easy, but i'm gonna need your help though.

Niya: Daddy, What's the mission?

Suga: Daddy? What the fuck is going on here!?

V: When the fuck did he fuck your mom? like i'm not understanding.

Jimin: Yo guys! Remember that's what the girls call us, when they be like daddy, that's basically another way of saying lover, boyfriend or babe.

I know that because a couple of my hoes call me that-

Zarri gives jimin the death stare

Zarri: You really testing my patience! Keep it up, and watch your ass be on the couch. And oh don't think the guess bedroom couch, No bitch i mean the "LIVING ROOM COUCH"

Jungkook: Anyways!, This mission is about "The Opps"

Namjoon: Oh what's up with them now?

Jungkook: Well it was said that they got the drop on us, it's about two of them that want's to meet up and talk about some money deal, so that my gang won't go down, but others will.