Scars And Souvenirs

At about 11:00 pm midnight,Everyone arrived to the house and started to walk up with ease up the parking lot. When they got into the house and saw everything, they thought it was stunning and that it looked way better than the last house they lived in. They didn't have time to be in shock because Jungkook had a bullet in his arm and Niya walked away to go find her new bedroom, Zarri noticed how her sister was acting and didn't say much at that moment because she knows that Niya just needs her space for a minute. An hour later Namjoon official had pulled out the bullet from Jungkook's bullet wounded arm, Jungkook made the decision to go into the movie/ chill room to get some down time away from everyone else. When Jungkook gets frustrated he come to this room or he will just go outside just to get a breather and catch some air. As Jungkook walked into the movie room, he saw someone else there that he really didn't wanna be around at that moment of time.

 As Jungkook walked into the movie room, he saw someone else there that he really didn't wanna be around at that moment of time

Jungkook: What are you doing in here?

Niya: Nothing.....

Jungkook: So then get out, what's the point of—

Niya: I'm getting away from life real quick if you don't mind. I'm just trying to relax and just catch some air. My mom before she passed away taught me how to do so. So every time I get angry I just leave and just relax until i'm calm again.

*Jungkook sits next to Niya on the couch*

Jungkook: Umm shawty, your mom passed away?? When??

Niya: I don't get into that with strangers. Just that I don't have a mother and that's that.

Jungkook: Yoo why the fuck are you so rude?

Niya: Jungkook let me tell you something, I see the way you look at me and how you act around me. And why the fuck are you so mean? Mr. I don't like women? Who the fuck raised you to act such like a dick—

Jungkook: Stop talking

Niya: Like whoever raised you to treat women like this is horrible!

Jungkook: Niya.... SHUT UP!! LIKE DAMM, You don't understand how it feels people to depend on you and try to make you into something your not. Then have people who have fucked up minds and do you wrong, when all you ever did was love them and treat them like the best thing there ever was.

Niya: Jungkook what are you taking about..

Jungkook: I don't know why but I have my own problems to that I deal with. Your not the only one.

Niya: So wassup?? what's ur problems?

Jungkook: Nothing—

Niya: NAHHH, What is Jungkook, ima listening.

Jungkook: The reason why I joined the mafia and became this crazy mafia leader is because my parents wanted me to run their business and become this great lawyer while getting married at the age of 18. I was getting angry because they were making me into something I wasn't, so I took all my attention and anger on being in the mafia and so I did. I became the mafia and I never spoke to my parents again, I only speak to my younger brother and he always tries to join the mafia, but I always laugh and tell him to stay in school and don't be like me.

Niya: There's nothing wrong with being you Jungkook, Even though you treat women like shit.... But yea!

Jungkook: And I was just about to get on that to, So once upon a time—

Niya: Oh shit he telling fairy tales!

Jungkook: Haha, shut up dummy! But When I was 20 I had a lover named princess. She was the world to me and I truly loved her with all my heart like nothing. could make me leave her. Until one day I came home from a hard day of work and when I went into our bedroom I saw her getting fucked by 2 guys that I had beef with. When I saw what had happened, I dropped the gifts and I pulled out my gun and started shooting at the two men. Right after that she told me this one thing that will forever stay with me.

Niya: What she say?

Jungkook: "I never loved you anyways"

Niya: Jungkook......

Jungkook: So after that situation happened I've hated women ever since and I started fucking every girl I see, until I met Jennie. I mean I don't love her but something about her makes me so attached to the point where I can't explain.

Niya: So why don't you just fall in love with her?? What's stopping you??

Jungkook: You.

Niya: No but like for real, what's stopping you from being with her?

Jungkook: I'm being so serious right now niya, your the reason why I can't fully love her. I'm starting to have a little feeling for you and I don't know why.

Niya: Jungkook, I don't know what to say. Like I wanna believe you, but then again I don't know.

Jungkook: I have so many "Scars" that now I wanna have some "Souvenirs". All my dark and bad memories are my scars, but now that I saw you I might want you to be my souvenir to hide my scars.

Niya: Aww Jungkook....

Jungkook: I'm not asking you out of nun of that shit, i'm just telling how i'm starting to feel. I don't know the feeling might be temporary or it may not.

Niya: Jung— Jungkook I'm gonna go to sleep now ok. You have a goodnight and make sure you get some sleep.

Niya felt so sick to her stomach, but it wasn't in a bad way. If anything it was in a good way because she didn't know Jungkook felt that way about her. She too also felt the same way but she doesn't know if it was temporary or if it was a real thing. She wants it to be a real thing but she doesn't have time to be in a relationship with a mafia leader. She always wonder how her little sister Zarri does it with Namjoon.