Falling In love

2 months later Niya & Jungkook have been messing around and getting a little closer. No they weren't dating or married, but they some sort of relationship that you can call friendly but toxic. Zarri and namjoon..... Well let's just say those two have been dating ever since they layed eyes i. each other. Those two never took their eyes off each other, unless if Zarri was mad and would play hard to get. Suga, Jhope, Jimin, and V have been relaxing while doing gang activities with each other. Everyone at the house we're starting to get along and starting to get a little comfortable. Even tho Jungkook still was a player and did things that was foul behind Niya's back such as sleeping around with other women, she would never know because he was a slick man.

Niya: Hey Zarri how you been??

Zarri: I've been good so far, and you?

Niya: Nothing it's been two months since that day they took us. Don't you miss being outside?

Zarri: It's not like we don't go outside. We do go to the mall.... Just with security aka hit-men.

Niya: Like I don't get it. We helped them catch Kai and kill him, But why does he still want us here.

( Hey I know you guys are wondering why i didn't make a chapter for when they killed kai. I didn't make one because My mind wasn't in the right place to make one! So just act like they caught kai and killed him for killing Huyjin.... Ok back to the story)

Zarri: Namjoon told me that their gonna need our help for more missions. So i talked to him about it and he said if they didn't need us they would have let us go, but we know to much. So he said we can stay here and become apart of the team.

Niya: Zarri!!! Listen i get it, you like this thug gangster shit and you love being around this type of stuff. Therefore when it comes to me I don't, i wanna be home with a boyfriend watch netflix.

Zarri: Why are you acting like this?? Why are you acting like we both didn't come from hard upcoming's in life that built us for shit like this. Why do you think dad signed us up for Karate, martial arts,boxing, shooting class, and self defense. He did that because he knew that we wanted to live normal lives, but just in case when crazy shit like this happened we are ready! Niya I love you with all my heart, you my sister and something deeper is going on with you. I know you are the one that holds us together and you act boujee and strict, But sometimes you gotta let your pride down. Listen ever since mom passed you have been acting different—

Niya: how???

Zarri: I remembered when you used to act like me. Crazy, Loud, Anger issues throw the roof. But then when she passed you became this a little more strict on yourself, and mom wouldn't want that. I love that you hold us together and you are like the glue. But I need you to bring some of your old self out and start being crazy again, because I know you still got it. You just got it buried underneath all that pain and sorrow.

Niya: Your right Zarri. After she passed I really felt like shit and I didn't know what was my next move. And when dad found that bitch and married her aka stepmother. I didn't know what to do anymore, she was so horrible to us and especially her ugly as daughter "Jennie". We went through a lot from youngsters to Teens, and when we got older I didn't want us to go through that.Therefore we are not gonna go through that because ima make a change and become a better me and stop being so stuck up and strict.

Zarri: DAMM SIS!!! YOU STILL GOT IT!!!

Niya: Facts—

Zarri: Wait.. Woah.. Hold up come here...

Niya: Yeah?

Zarri: I'm happy we had that little sister to sister convo, but ummm bro besides you being sad about that other stuff. What's on your mind right now? Also don't lie because I know when you do...

Niya: I'ma just be real with you because you my sister:.... But Zarri I think i'm in love with Jungkook....

Zarri: WHAT DID YOU SAYYYYYYYY!