(Final part of Mission)

When Niya and Kai arrived to his house, Niya was nervous because she didn't want sex to be apart of the mission. But if that's the only way to get information and leave that mafia household, then so be it. " Kai i'm not going in that house, we could stay right in the car and talk" Niya said as Kai parked the car and started talking. Right before Kai could say anything,  Niya sparks up a conversation between the two that would go all wrong.

Niya: Kai have you ever killed someone??

Kai: Yeah I have before. Why would you wanna know?

Niya: Because you told me that you was in the mafia, and I wanted to call you're bluff. So have you??

Kai: Well it was this one kid, He had an rude nasty attitude and plus he was also apart of my rival gang, so one day me and the rival gang boss had a shoot out and a nasty argument. So therefore after that argument he slept with my baby mother and I got real heated and upset so I decided to kill his youngest member of his gang aka the maknae "Hyujin"........Ohh shitt I said his name, Look i Swear if you ever say that name again..... I- I will hurt you.

As Niya jumped back from Kai's harsh tone in words, she started to say her goodbyes for the night. Until she felt a strong hand pull her back into the car and the doors lock. "Hey cutie you thought you was gonna walk away that easily without giving me some of that pussy?? Kai said as he pinned Niya to the car seat and leaned it back.

Niya: "Omg Kai damm you strong, I like that"

Kai: Let me give you some of this "Mmmh" Let me do you right.

Niya: Give it to me all....

His hands starts to trail against her chocolate cream legs while she moans in his ear wanting more of his touch. He then starts to kiss on her and groupe her breast and lick her neck. Right before Niya and Kai could even take things far besides kissing and touching, Niya secret ear piece turns on and her little sister and Bts are in her ear talking.

*Income* *Income*

Jhope: Niya can you hear us??

Zarri: I thinking she is fucking him!

Niya: Shhh!!

Jk: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?? THIS WASNT APART OF THE PLAN!!! ZARRI GET UP AND GO GET HER NOW!!!

Zarri: Stop fucking yelling at me!!

Jimin: Please go get her...

Zarri: Damm okay!

Zarri walks out of the van to go and knock on the car window to get her sister and go home. "umm sorry but that's my sister and i need her back, sorry to interrupt your tongue make out. But Niya let's go" Zarri pulls Niya out of the car while Niya and Kai are saying goodbye to each other.

Kai: So i'll be seeing you again soon??

Niya: Bitch please I will never see you again! Not a day in my life would I ever want to see you again!

Zarri: Niya come on!!

Niya: Wait i'm coming!! Oh and one more thing, I live with your enemy.....

Kai: Who???

Niya: Jun—

Zarri: Your moms!!! Niya let's go you can't be giving out information like that....

As The girls went to the van, the ride to the house was quiet and very awkward. Nobody talked or even breathed heavy while driving... Until they arrived at the house and that's when everything broke lose........

ALL HELL BROKE LOSE....