Arrived

The car pulled up in front of this beautiful Multi millionaire house that looked like money.

Everyone's reaction was normal and regular to the house, But Zarri's reaction was hilarious to the house

"Oh shittt, Yo it's official. Niya i'm claiming Jungkook be fucking for these houses because it's no fucking way" Zarri said while her Jaw dropped to her titites in surprised-ness.

Jungkook: You do know that i'm a Mafia man right? I'm a leader, Boss, Hitman, I'm a mafia fucking GOD!

Niya: Yeah... Ok babe stop yelling, Thank you.

J hope: Welp let's come in.

A nice slim lady walked up the front of the house welcoming everyone to the house and hopes their stay is everything they need.

lady: Hello welcome Jungkook and his gang—

Zarri: We have names too, And what she means his gang. Jungkook what the fuck is your gangs name
anyways??

Jungkook: Ms You can call us the "Bangtan Boys"

Niya: But me and Zarri don't have dick's, Last time i check we both got brown pussy's.

Jungkook: Anyways Ms that's our name.

Lady: Well Bangtan Boys I hope your stay is good and it benefits your likely. Also if there's anything you need or would like to know just contact me.

Niya: Oh wait! Ms what's your name?

Lady: The Name is "Lisa"

Niya: Umm... Ok thank you

Niya felt like she's heard that name before but couldn't put a finger on when she heard it.

The inside of the house was like gold and the vibe set right with everyone. Even though the men where used to this luxury lifestyle, The girls weren't.

they couldn't really understand it or get comfortable with it, Niya stood in the middle of the living room with a lost look in her face because she couldn't understand why Jungkook took them in this France trip and why is he always having houses back to back.

Jungkook walked over and grabbed Niya's waist because he saw how she looked lost and confused.

Niya: Woah! Jungkook you scared the shit out of me! But hey babe what happened?

Jungkook: Wassup my beautiful girlfriend, What's wrong with you? What happened?

Niya: Baby, I'm just trying to get used to this lifestyle still. It's a lot for me to digest, You know?

Jungkook: Baby baby baby, Don't worry about nothing, Your gonna get adjusted soon. Trust me okay? I know the luxury life is overwhelming to you because you never had it before, but your gonna be alright.

But go upstairs and get ready for tonight because do you know what tonight is?

Niya: Yes babe, Our anniversary!

Jungkook: Oh that's what today is? I thought we was just gonna celebrate our vacation.

Niya: JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!

Jungkook: Ahaha, Babe chill out with the government name calling, And yes I know tonight is our anniversary. Go get ready and get your room together and ima leave to go the same thing to.

Niya: Okay daddy, Give me kiss!

Jungkook: I love it when you call me daddy!

Niya and Jungkook kisses for about 2 minutes straight until Zarri came in and stopped the two from kissing.

Zarri: OH NO MOTHERFUCKER, LET MY SISTER GO!! NIYA BRING YOUR ASS!

Niya: Oh shit, I'm coming Zarri! Okay bye daddy, See you later.

Jungkook: See you later mamma.