The Heart Remembers

6 days later it was the afternoon of New Year's Eve, And the sun was coming out of the skies while the gloomy clouds moves to the side.

The beautiful astronomical air blew through the house while everyone was asleep.

They all had partied so hard for those past days and did so much mafia mission's, that they all overslept and didn't feel like waking up in the morning for nothing.

Well almost everyone was sleeping. Niya was sound asleep until jimin came into her room waking her up because he wanted to ask her some questions about Zarri.

Jimin: Pssss!!

Niya: W-w-w.... What the fuck, who is it?!

Jimin: It's me jimin, wake up son we gotta talk.

Niya: Hell no! You short no knee bologna looking bitch! It's fucking 5:00 in the fucking afternoon and you think i wanna talk to your bitch ass,

everyone is sleeping and you wanna wake me up!

Jimin: Kim Niya!

Niya: Ayoo! Chill out on the fucking  government names! Don't say that shit so loud! I bet Zarri told your bitch ass! Now what you want!

Jimin: Can you tell me what do Zarri likes, because today is New year's and i wanna get her something special!

Niya: ummm, She likes K-Pop, Money, Food, Timberland boots, human hair wigs, and good dick!

Jimin: Well we all know that i got good long dic—

Niya: JIMIN!!!!

Jimin: Sorry, but thank you so much niya. You are a big help in my surprise for tonight.

Niya: Get the fuck out!
__________________________
Time Skip

It's been 5 hours since jimin and niya had talk to each other about Zarri. After those hours went by everyone started getting dressed and doing hair and makeup because tonight was there New Year's Eve party.

This was the biggest party for them because they were inviting all there other gang member friends such as Got7, Monstax, Stray Kids, Nct, Cix, and etc.

Niya's New Year's Outfit: