𝒜rgument

'' Yoo, you can't be fucking kidding me right now! Yor dumbass almost blowed the cover for all of us, and this is why i said namjoon that Zarri should go in on the mission. Fucking stupid me.

Jimin: What you mean? she handle the mission the way you told her to. You even if it gets hot that you will send Zarri to go and get her. So I don;t see the problem. She's not your's Jungkook.

Jk: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Namjoon: Everyo-

Niya: NAHH!! Fuck all of that noise, jungkook thinks he can control me like one of his bitches. He really thinks that I'm one of his hoes, when in fact I'm not. He got jealous when me and Kai were in the middle of kissing and touching.

Jk: The shit that is coming out of you mouth is crazy right now. Baby if I wanted you I could have you in a snap of a finger. So please with the bullshit.

Zarri: You need to calm down with your fucking mouth, thats's my motherfucking sister and you not about to get crazy. So tone that the fuck done now sir.. NEXT CALLER....

Suga: This is all some bullshit i swear. I don't know why you pick these girl's, there so much stress.

Zarri: You wanna know something. Your moms was stressing when she was on this dick and I had your grandma in a headlock too. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

Jhope: I love black girls, man I swear!!!

Namjoon: Calm your dick down bro, that chocolate shorty over there is all mines. I have you know I'm hitting that every night. Maybe 3 times on Friday if she in a good mood.

Zarri: Damm Namjoon, you was just gonna tell everyone... loud mouth ass!

V: we all knew he was fucking you, even your sister, she just didn't want to borther you about it.

Zarri: Damm so my pussy business just getting spread around like COVID-19.

Niya: ANYWAYS...............At this point, Jungkook you are a bitch an-

And at this point Niya knew she fucked up, but she didn't care anymore. ''So I'ma bitch right OK cool. Let me show you how much of a bitch I can be''. Right after he said that, he order two guards to take her up stairs and bring her to Jungkook's room. '' Yo everyone get out and go to the safe house, and Namjoon... keep the girl safe...... I got some business to handle up stairs.