Truth be told

This chapter is about Namjoon's and Zarri's late night conversation at the house.

It was late at night when they moved into the new house. Zarri was looking out the window thinking about life until she got a text from Namjoon saying "Come to my room". Zarri said okay and came to Namjoon's room in her very expensive pajamas.

 Zarri said okay and came to Namjoon's room in her very expensive pajamas

*Knock* *Knock*

*Knock* *Knock*

Namjoon: Come in!

* Zarri walks in Namjoon's Bedroom*

Namjoon: Dam lil mama you looking good tonight, Let me get a taste.

Zarri: haha, Namjoon not tonight please? I just need to relax.

Zarri walks to his room window and sat there looking kind of irritated and sad, She had a lot on her mind and it wasn't good things either. Namjoon spots that Zarri wasn't feeling well and decided to walk over to her and ask her "what's wrong". But then he stopped by hearing Zarri's voice talk to him.

Zarri: Life is crazy, right?

Namjoon: Babe? What's going on?

Zarri: You love me?

Namjoon: What the fuck get to the point Zarri, what's happening.

Zarri: Everything is going crazy around me, like my sister lost her shit and now she going straight crazy mafia bitch on everyone. And This ugly ass bitch Jennie is here and she's dating Jungkook. Then we lost connection with our father which I kinda don't care about but then I do. I'm losing my mind trying to kill Jennie and trying to keep up with my sister, Then me & you joon, you're the reason why i'm calm and you keep me sane.

Namjoon: So in conclusion, Niya is bugging out and you don't like it, you wanna kill Jennie because she left you and your sister with a traumatized childhood, and last but not least you love me a lot and I keep you calm. Babe only one of them is a lie!

Zarri: Which one bitch??

Namjoon: That I keep you calm, Just last week you shoot the doordash man for giving you the wrong food order. Then 2 weeks ago you fought Jennie because you just don't like her. Babe I see it like this, You wanna be calm because your sister is going crazy and she's been bugging out lately. It's weird because it's like you guys are taking turns being crazy, I just fell like you guys both need to come out of your shells and not give a fuck any more!

Zarri: Damm babe! You talk a lot. But you stated some real shit. Do you really think that.

Namjoon: I don't think.... I know so because when we first kidnapped you guys, she was the clam one and you was the loud crazy angry one. you still are angry you just calmed down. Babe tell me what are you so afraid of??

Zarri gets up and walks closer to Namjoon, so now their both standing up, bodies on bodies with each other.

Zarri: I'm afraid that once I actually do get into this mafia life..... There's no coming back from it........... At all.

Namjoon: Then fuck it, baby just do it. Shit who know we could even add little baby mafia's to the rest of the gang family we have—

Zarri: Hold up bitch!! I could barely handle that 6 inch dick and you expect me to handle a baby in me... Yeah what you been eating ass because you tripping out baby!

Namjoon: That's true, we've only been together for 3-4 months. ok, ok ,fine I'll take it slow.

Zarri: No you "ARE"gonna take it slow.

Namjoon: Oh and you sister....

Zarri: what about it??

Namjoon: Y'all to are gonna have to work that out. If you feel like she's moving to fast to the point where she's gonna get hurt by something or someone, then let her know now before it's too late.

Zarri: Ugh you right babe, but I already know that, that conversation is about to have bodies on bodies (fighting).

Namjoon: No it's not because it's all on how you talk to each other. Ok?

Zarri: Yes namjoon, also thank you.

Namjoon: You welcome babe, and oh that's not my name.

Zarri: Last time I checked you told me that was on your birth certificate.

Namjoon: Call me what you called me last night..

Zarri: Oooo you a nasty ass motherfucker! But I like it!

Namjoon: I'm glad you do, now come here and let daddy tap that ass before you go to sleep.