The Heartbreaking Chronicles Pt. 1

4 Months Later

4 Months Later

Dr. Kim: Hello Dr. Lee, how was your breakfast?

Dr. Lee: It was good, How's Niya coming along?

Dr. Kim: well her heartbeat is slowing down and her blood pressure is getting lower and lower by the hour. I hope she doesn't die on us, Her friends and sister upstairs have too much hope on the girl. I hope we can bring her out of this coma and bring her back.

Dr Lee: I just keep praying everyday. Well i'm gonna be over doing paper work on Niya, So i'll See you later.

*Dr. Kim walks out*

*Dr. Lee walks to Niya's body*

Dr lee: Niya I don't know if you can hear me or not, but i just wanna let you know that everyone is counting on you to come back and be healthy.

Everyone loves you a lot, umm.... and even i do. You have been a great patient with me and now your laying here lifeless, Please come back and be healthy.

Your sister needs you the most, your her only family she has left. Well i'm gonna go and go back to work, I'll come back and check on you later. *Kisses Forehead*

Dr. Lee had tears rolling down her eyes because she and Niya had a great relationship together as Doctor and patient, Niya and Zarri are like a daughter's to Dr.Lee.

She didn't want to see them hurt at all, She has been Jungkook's doctor since he was little and now he's like a son to her too. Everyone in that house was close to the doctors and especially close to Dr. Lee.

( Play the music on top off the watt-pad, please)

Dr. Lee started doing her paperwork and filling out her paperwork for Niya, While she was filling out papers she was playing the song 134340 by a Korean boy group. She started to Hum the words and tap her feet lightly, Then something drastic happened within that moment.

''Dr. Lee start's singing''

Dr Lee: '' Nan maemdolgoman isseo  (nan neol nohchyeosseo nan neol irheosseo),  dududududu

In mid song while Dr. Lee was singing, her body froze and her heart stopped for just a minute. She paused the music and started to put her pen down and pray, Her behavior was strange. But she had a reason for why she acted in this way.

*Here's The reason why she acted strange*

Dr. Lee: "Nan maemdolgoman isseo"