Crazy For You (Sakata Gintoki)

Start from the beginning

Gintoki blinked.

He looked around— he was in the new club Sakamoto dragged him to.

Sakamoto— who had dragged him there— was nowhere to be seen. Probably somewhere off puking or being beat to a pulp by Mutsu.

Gintoki sighs as he downs the last of the drink in his cup, the club was fairly new but there were a lot of people already.

The air was filled with smoke— intoxicated people filled every nook and cranny of the place.

Slowly, he stood up. His red eyes low as he looked down, 'There's no point in staying in a place like this.'

No one would even bat an eye whether he was here or not— everyone was too drunk to know what they were doing anyways.

But suddenly, he feels a pair of eyes on him.

Gintoki blinked his eyes and tilted his head curiously, his senses and instinct were too sensitive.

Soon, he met a pair of (E/C) eyes that unflinchingly and unwaveringly stared into his red ones.

"Is it you?"

Gintoki arched an eyebrow at the woman wearing a mask to hide her identity. But something was bugging him telling him that he knew who she was—

He stepped closer— and that was when he realized that he knew her.

"Why, my dear." (Y/N) slowly took of the mask and smiled, "—It's always been me~"

(Y/N) chuckled, no matter how much she showed it— he still didn't get what she meant.

He didn't know how she felt about him.

But it was oh-so obvious.

It was clear why he didn't want to accept the truth—

Though their bodies could leave no space between them— they were still worlds apart.

A mafia leader.

A simple man.

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this

Gintoki groans as she pushes him against the wall of her room— she was more aggressive than she looked.

—But then again, he liked a challenge.

"How are you so unaffected," She sighs, a monotone look on her face— she never really showed her emotions so easily.

"I can't believe you," She chuckled and caressed his cheek with her hand.

"...Do you love me?" Gintoki asked, amused at how she was slowly revealing her feelings so easily.

"Silly man," She laughed and leaned close— their noses touching.

"I don't know," She looked into his eyes and placed her lips right next to his ear.

"Why don't you find out?~" She nibbled on his earlobe.

Gintoki chuckled as he lifted his hand to push back a loose strand of her (H/C) hair.

"I might enjoy finding out," He suggestively says making her smile.

"—That's what we're supposed to do, after all~" She grins before pulling his hand— leading him to her private room.

It's all brand new
You'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you