I ignored them and continued walking.
"Excuse me" someone tapped my shoulder
"Yeah" I turned around and a really pretty girl was smiling at me
"I saw you when I was with my friends" she pointed at her group of friends who smiled and waved "and I was wondering if I could get your number?"
"Yeah sure" I put my number in her phone "I'm Y/n by the way"
"Jasmine"
"Nice to meet you, I should tell you I'm in a relationship so this would be strictly platonic-"
"Did you just give her your number?" Todoroki asked as they walked over.
"Oh so you're done talking to your hoes?" I glared at them
"I'll text you later" Jasmine walked back to her friends. I watched her tell them something and they all started jumping up and down, getting excited.
"So you're giving out your number now?" Bakugou asked
"So you're getting all cozy with bitches that clearly want you now?" I matched his energy
"She wants you too" Midoriya looked over at Jasmine
"Yeah but at least I told her I was in a relationship and wasn't interested" I said "did you tell that girl that?" They all stayed quiet "exactly, I'm going to go find Fuyumi" I walked away.

"Y/n!" Fuyumi shouted. I turned around and she was walking towards me waving "I've been looking for you everywhere"
"Sorry I was distracted" I said
"What happened?" We started walking to the exit
"Nothing"
"Y/n start talking"
"Fine, basically the boys let me in the shop and went to go talk to a girl from school that they know she likes them and when she was a bitch to me they didn't bat a fucking eyelash and they didn't bother to tell her we were together" we walked out "and then they had the audacity to get mad at me when I gave this girl my number, and I even told her that I was in a relationship" we walked towards the car.

The boys were standing around it.
"Y/n" Todoroki started. I walked around him and opened my door. He closed it held his hand on it restricting it from opening.
"Yes" I said
"We're sorry" he pulled me close by my waist.
"Ok" I said
"Please forgive us" he looked down at me desperately
"Ok but stop looking at me like that it's-"
"Bye y/n" Jasmine waved with her friends
"Byeee" I waved back
"Damn she is fine af" Fuyumi said
"Righttt" I laughed
"Ok we have to kill her" Bakugou said
"Get your ass in the car" I said and he groaned and got in. I looked up at Todoroki still holding onto me "are you going to let go now?"
"No" he kissed me
"Stop fucking and get in the car" Fuyumi reached over from the passenger seat and honked the horn. Todoroki rolled his eyes and got in while I laughed and sat down.

I drove back to my house and we all walked in.
"WE'RE BACK" we took off our shoes and walked towards the lounge. There was no one there "I know where they are" I sighed and they followed me out. We walked up to the balcony.

"Hey guys" Mitsuki smiled"Y/n I was just showing everyone your baby pictures" mum smiled "Maaa you always do this" I whined and sat down next to dad

"Y/n I was just showing everyone your baby pictures" mum smiled
"Maaa you always do this" I whined and sat down next to dad.
"They're not even bad" he laughed and put his arm around me.
"Would you guys like to see?" Mum asked
"YES" the boys rushed over to see.

We all sat around and spoke for a few hours. Noire walked in and layed on my lap.
"Hi boy" I rubbed him and planted kissed all over his head.
"How long have you had him n/n?" Fuyumi asked
"I got him when when I was 8 for my birthday" I smiled and stroked him. He started getting tired and fell asleep on me.
"It's getting late, I think it's time we get going" Inko said
"Ok bye mum" Midoriya kissed her cheek
"Sweetie you're coming home today" she said
"Tough luck Deku" Bakugou laughed
"You're coming too" Mitsuki said. Todoroki looked at Endeavor and he nodded in agreement.
"Can we come back tomorrow?" Bakugou asked "pleaseee" the boys looked at their parents with adorable expressions
"Only if it's ok with Jayda and Shota" Mitsuki said
"I'm fine with that" mum shrugged. Everyone looked at dad. He was smiling at me and Noire and didn't notice what was happening.
"What?" He asked
"Can we stay for one more day?" Todoroki asked
"Well-"
"Please" I interrupted him
"Fine" he sighed
"YES" the boys celebrated
"Ok then we'll be leaving now" Endeavor said and the parents and Fuyumi stood up.
"Bye Y/n" they gave me hugs avoiding waking up Noire.