❄︎28❄︎

I stood in the chips corner confused whether to chose the 'Lay's oven baked potato crisps,' that Baron likes or the ' Tostitos oven baked scoops,' That I and Chase prefer.

" I'll be right back, Do you want Ice cream?" Vinnie asked as he intended to walk away. I nodded my head and he smiled.

I watched as he dissapeared and got on tippy toes to grab the higher one which is ' Food Should Taste Good:  Multigrain Tortilla Chips,' Yeah neither of the previous two. I just have been craving that one for so much.

As I formed a grip around two packs of chips I felt like the room was spinning and I'm about to faint, I dropped about 3 packs of chips plus the other stuff in my hands.

I stood in my place for a while before bending down to get the stuff I've dropped, " Are you okay?" A stranger asked as he helped me pick up my stuff.

" Yeah, I'm fine thanks," I simply answered without looking up.

" I saw you were about to fall, I hurried here as much as I could,"

" I just felt a strange feeling in my head it's like the room was spinning," I said as I stood up and looked into his face.

" I'm glad You're okay now. . . . . I'm nick by the way. . . . Nick austin," He smiled as he offered me his hand. I immediately shook his hand, " Jule Hudson," I said as I tried to stand still because my head was still spinning.

" Are you here alone?" He asked once again.

" No actually I'm here with my friend, he went to bring ice cream apparently, " I said looking away searching for Vinnie.

" Baron will be pissed at me for not listening to him but here I brought Your favor-" Vinnie said as he walked in where I and were standing, he stopped talking and gave us confused looks.

" Nick I would like for you to meet my friend Vinnie. . . . Vinnie that's Nick," I awkwardly said as I put the chips and the stuff I had in my hand in the trolley that Vinnie brought.

I looked up and I saw Vinnie giving him dirty looks as if he was about to hit him right in his face, But Nick couldn't care less about Vinnie's glares, all of his attention was focused on me.

" And where did Nick come from? . . . . . suddenly to our lives," He said whispering the last part, I don't think nick heard him but I did.

" I was standing there when I saw Jule about to fall on the ground, she doesn't seem to be feeling well," Nick said giving him a 'None of your business' tone.

" What? Are you okay what happened?" Vinnie asked as the dirty look in his face switched to be worried ones. " I'm fine Vinnie, It's just a normal headache," I said reassuring him.

" I guess that's because you're pregnant with my kid," Vinnie said with a rude tone and a smirk on his face as he glanced up at Nick who has a completely different reaction on his face now.

" So I'll see you around Jule," Nick said with a sad smile on his face.

" Yeah, see you," I smiled as I watched him disappear.

" You didn't have to bring this up," I said rolling my eyes as I started to push the trolley further.

" What are you talking about? did you mean our baby?"

" You know exactly what I'm talking about, the guy was just being nice,"

" And I was nice to him too," he said trying to sound innocent.