❄︎23❄︎

Next day at school:

I almost had a heart attack when my teacher woke me up at the end of detention, I didn't even know how I fall asleep with all these people around, Yes. . . . I got detention, because of my grumpy bitchy attitude.

one of my teachers today decided to talk about the risks of 'not being safe during sex,' yet I was agreeing with her, till she used me as an example making all of them laugh at me. I don't mind advising people to be safe, but she has no right to talk about me she wasn't with us when we were doing it.

Anyways, Chase is probably dead asleep right now since he didn't have practice today, and my phone is dead I can't call Marshall to come and pick me up, I stood by the school front door for a while, watching all of the detention students going to their cars.

I just gave in and decided to walk home, I was just about to walk through the parking lot, and I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling my name several times, I ignored it and kept walking.

" Well, I know you . . . . uh, Fuck . . . hear me but uh . . . wait," Vinnie heavily spoke as he ran towards me, and totally blocked my way, " Let me fucking catch my breath," he added as he put his two heavy hands on my shoulders.

" Vinnie, I'm really not in the mood of talking or arguing, let me go home please," I peacefully said hoping that he'd let go of me.

" Why are you alone?"

" I got detention, can I go now?"

" Come on, I'll give you a ride," he offered as he pointed to his car.

" No, thanks, I wanna walk," I refused as I yanked my hand off of his grip.

" come on, please, I'll just take you home without saying anything," he asked once again pouting his lips.

" I said no Vinnie, I don't wanna go with you,"

" Aw you know what? I don't care if you don't wanna go with me, now lose your attitude and walk your ass to my car before I carry you," he spat hardly controlling his tone.

" You're not the boss of me!" I childishly yelled.

" Yeah? I'm not . . . well," he mumbled before throwing me over his shoulder ad walking me to his car. " I'm sorry princess, I had to," he said as he put me in the passenger seat and did the seat belt for me. he then quickly ran to his side of the car and crumbled into his driver seat.

" So, tell me. . . why did you get a detention?"

" It's just one of the results of being the only pregnant teenage girl at school," I said glancing at him.

" What do you mean?"

" Mrs.Wilson was talking about safety during sex, and as an example she used me,"

he released a soft laugh that made me hit the back of his neck, " I'm glad you think this is funny," I hissed as I looked away through the window.

" It's not like that, she gave me thirty minutes lecture about parenting the other day,"

" Aww and did you tell her that you're don't need it because you abandoned your child?" I said as I rolled my eyes, I could tell he was bothered by what I said.

The next five minutes of the drive went silently till he took out one of his cancer sticks and started smoking it, hell the fuck no, he's not smoking around my baby. " Vinnie, you can't smoke around me,"

Instead of listening to me, he laughed and gave me one of his famous smirks, he then took another puff of his cigarette, " My baby doesn't need your smoke," I angrily spat as I intended to take it off of his hand but he yanked it away.