❄︎13❄︎

Next day at school:

I wore this :

And did my hair like this :

_________

" Are you going to talk to Aaron now?" Marshall asked as we stopped walking and stood by my locker.

" I don't think his girlfriend cheating on him is the first thing he wanna know in the morning," I said as I opened my locker and started switching my books.

" Anyways, I m here if you need me kiddo, you know that right?" he said as he gently rubbed my shoulder.

" I do honey, thanks," I said side hugging him.

" Now I have to go to class, see you at lunch?"

" Yeah sure, see you,"

He kissed my cheek and walked away. I threw my bag on my shoulder and started walking to my class.

since we have chemistry now. I and Vinnie have to sit together. I walked into class and unexpectedly he was already there, " And today Miss. Hudson has finally won this late game," The teacher sarcastically said.

I shyly sat next to him, he smiled at me and rested his elbow on the desk. " Good morning," I mouthed.

" Good morning," He mouthed back dragging my chair next to his. he didn't stop bothering me the whole lesson I couldn't even focus on the teacher's words, because he was playing with my hair, stealing my pens, and making weird noises.

" Now you have to do this little exercise in pairs," the teacher said after ordering us to copy what was written on the board.

" My favorite part in chemistry classes," he said with a relieved voice.

I started working on the task the teacher gave us and he was just cupping his face between his hands, " what?" I said.