❄︎6❄︎

Edited!

Vinnie's Pov:

I sat back on the couch trying my best not to snap at the person that taking Jules out. Chase came out of his room, " is he here?" he asked sitting next to me, I nodded my head as I looked back at them, they were talking on the door, what the fuck could they possibly be talking about right now? I don't care...

" Hey guys this is Aaron, Aaron you know Vinnie and my brother chase," she said walking in the living room with him,

" Yeah I know them, we're in the same team." he said, I didn't say anything, I didn't even greet him back I was busy looking at the hot pics some girl sent me, " Imma go change, be nice guys," she added as she took her books and went upstairs.

he sat on the other couch, nervous and I can see the stress coming out of his eyes, " so where are you taking my sister," chase said as causing him to freak out even more.

" There is a drive-in movie going on, I was thinking maybe we could grab some snacks, and hang out there," he said. Loser.. yeah loser, that drive-in romance thing is getting old.

" well, you better keep her safe..." chase said with a dead look on his face.

" of course," he said nodding his head.

a few minutes later she walked in she was wearing a short that reveals her thighs. why the fuck is she wearing these?? is she trying to fuck him? she did her hair in a beautiful way that shows her pretty neck... I looked away while he stood up telling her how cute she looks, " alright, so we should get going, " he said, surrounding her shoulders with her arms.

" yeah go, but keep your hands to yourself," Chase said as I chuckled.

" Just ignore him," she said, as they walked out of the house.

end of Pov.

__

Outfit: