❄︎26❄︎

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 10𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬.
𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮!❤︎

⚠︎𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜⚠︎

𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

*𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢: -7:10 𝙿𝙼 -*

I rested my head on the window as Baron began driving the car, I m waiting for the moment my eyes meet Jule's eyes when we get there. . . . Dammit. . . . if she just knows how much I love her, how much I need her to be with me again.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔:

" You're about to get soo lucky," she said as she smashed her juicy lips onto mine, I held her by the hack of her neck to make her get closer to me.

she pulled away from the kiss, Looked into my eyes, and smiled, she then ran her fingers through my hair. And got closer to my ear. " Say it again," she softly whispered as she held on into my neck with both of her hands.

" You're the first of everything Jule," I said as I gave her one of my famous smirks, she then Ran both of her hands on her body down to her underwear, she untied the straps of her panties and looked at me. " Oppse," she said with s sexy giggle that made me go crazy on her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, the water was splashing with every move we made. . . . She pushed her hair to her back exposing her neck to me, , , , she knows exactly what she's doing to me.

I started sucking on her neck, running my fingers from the back of her neck to the lower of her back. . . . " You want me, Jule?" I softly whispered as I stopped kissing her neck. . . .

" More than anything," She answered with a little gasp as I softly bit her sweet spot. " Say it," I demanded as I looked into her eyes.

" I want you more than anything," She said as she leaned her head down to me, she kissed me once more allowing my tongue to dive into her mouth.

I continued kissing her as I gently tried to take off her bra, meanwhile, she was slowly grinding on my dick making me hard even more than I am. . . . " I want you, Jule," I said as I softly kissed her neck down to her chest, " I'm all yours," she whispered as she threw her head back in pleasure. 

we continued kissing meanwhile I stood up from the tub with her in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. . . . I sat on the couch and placed her on my lap but she soon started moving, she started kissing my neck down to my chest, my stomach. . . and when she reached my Vline she gave me a sexy glare. 

she pulled down my wet shorts and my boner sprung free, her eyes widen and she glanced up at me. " All yours," I encouraged and she finally grabbed a hold of me before wrapping her pretty little mouth around my dick. . . 

as soon as I felt her lips around me I nearly came instantly but I held it in as Jule slowly began sucking me. " Yeah, just like that baby, you know exactly what are you doing," I grunted taking a fistful of her wet hair and pushing her head further in.